Ch-19 Unravelling Heart

(I need you BTS)

Sylvia POV

The concert was amazing especially the kiss we had. I had the most amazing time with Ashton.

We arrived at my house and I couldn't talk to him normal like friends throughout the entire ride. I kept on thinking of that kiss we had.

I got down and he walked me towards my door.

"I had a great time," I said to him, turning around to face him and breaking this awkward silence I created.

"I had a great time with you too." He said smiling and rubbing his neck.

We again stood there in the awkward silence.

(This song is in the background explaining the situation)

I was about to turn around and leave when he stopped me.

"Wait..."

I waited for him to speak.

"Umm... I want to give you something... I mean I don't know. Um I just wanted to do something for you... and hope you like it..." he spoke hesitantly.

"What is it?" I smiled and asked him.

He took out a folder from his pockets and gave it to me. It was a brown Envelope.

"What is that?" I asked him smiling.

"Just open it." He said with a warm smile on his face.

Gave him an unsure look and open the packet. As I opened the envelope my smile disappeared.

"You said there weren't any pictures left of you mother... and I wanted you to know her, cause no child has to live without knowing their mother... so this all I could find..."

I couldn't believe it. I was holding a picture of my mother in my hands.

My hands were practically shaking and my eyes went teary.

"How... how did you...?" I asked him with my shaking voice.

"I had to pull some strings and did some in-depth search and finally found it."

I looked at the picture again. It's her! I can't believe it.
She looked beautiful with fair skin and jet black hair with almond eyes. She was with dad. The picture looked old, like when they first started going out.

I couldn't believe it. Mother...

"Ashton... I can never thank you enough for this..."

"Hey, now I don't want you to thank me. I wanted to do something for you. And this is a very small gesture ..."

"No! It's not small... I really love it. Thank you." I hugged the photo to my chest.

"Well, I am glad." He smiled. "Now go get changed, or you will catch a cold."

I nodded smiling.

I turned and opened the door.

"And Sylvia!" He caught my hand and pulled me to him, "I think I am falling for you..."

I caught my breath.

"You don't have to say anything, I just wanted you to know." He said smiling.

"Goodnight beautiful." He kissed my lips and bid me goodbye.

It was like a dark kiss, which I succumbed.