Ch-32 New Condo

Levitating by dua lipa

Sylvia POV

I ordered some pizza and turned on the tv to select a movie. I poured coke in two glasses and also made some nachos. I selected a rom-com movie 'how to lose a guy in 10 days'. This is a good one.

The door rang and I ran to open it. It was Ashton and he had a bouquet in his hands.

"Whats this for?" I said taking the flowers.

"Cause your in my life." He kissed my lips and hugged me. He is such a romantic.

"Come on. I have selected a good movie and ordered pizza!" Took his hand and lead to the sofa.

"Wait.." he said.

"Whats up?"

He stood quiet for a second and spoke leaning down. "Sylvia you filled my life with joy from the moment came into my word. Each and every one day I fall for you more... will you do be the pleasure and..." I interrupted him.

"OH MY GOD ashton! Are you proposing to me?!" I panicked. We just started going out! I mean thats too fast!! Wait! Do I wanna marry him? I didn't even think about anything about our future.

"Sylvia I was about to ask you..."I again interrupted him in a panic!

"I mean if your proposing. I don't mind! I mean, not that I am opposed to it... " I started blabbering, "it not like I don't wanna get married...I mean it too early! It's not that that I am saying no!.... wait I mean we haven't had any time together yet. Its not that I don't wanna get married! wait I mean yes I do wanna be married wait I mean right now?! NO FUCK i mean...I need to stop talking!!" I panicked.

He started laughing. "Sylvia you adorable." He kissed my lips," I am not asking you to marry me. I know its too early. I just wanted to ask you, if you wanna move in with me."

I looked at him more shocked, He explained more," I love waking up next to you and to be at the place where you live. To be with you always."

I listened to him intently. "So what do you think? Wanna move in with me?"

I took his hand and sat down," Ash I love spending time with you and waking up next to you. And no matter how much time we spend together its never enough.... but I don't wanna move in with you."

His face fell. He looked shocked and sad. "I am sorry I rushed into this..."

"Let me finish. What I mean to say is that I don't want us to live in your house. I was thinking... how about we our own a condo. A new home for us."

His face lifts and he jumped on to me to hug. "Thats an Amazing idea! Sylvia." Lying on the couch we sealed our lips.

His fingers slowly ran through my shirt and his other hand ran down inside my jeans, deep in my underwear.

I giggled,"what about movie?"

He looked at me. "Well ... we just agreed to move in together. I say that is something to celebrate."

"I agree Mr.Hadlin." I taking off his shirt.

His lips crashed into mine and let my tongue do the work. He unhooked my bra quite skilfully and his hands move to his favourite place, inside my panties. His cold hands due to the weather outside were like the current to my body. As my body runs hot for his touch his flexed muscles proved a perfect to fit for my small body.

As he stroke and rub my insides, I started to crazy with pleasure. He pushes his fingers inside me and I was exhaling hot breaths.

"I love it, your body reacts to me this way." He said pulling out his wet fingers from inside me.

"I can say the same for you Ash." I said smirking as I rest my case, by putting my hands inside his pants. It was same as me. Wet, hot, hard and throbbing with anticipation of what is going to happen next.

"What can I say, my body reacts this way only for you my love. And I might say add this, I am not letting you go easy today." With that he crushed his body into mine, giving me love bites all over.

We drifted into making out with each other.

~~

Today we are looking for a new condo. We had seen several but non quite caught my attention yet. This was the last one which we will be looking.

We came outside the villa like a mansion.

"This the last one, and it's a bit expensive than any of the once I showed you." The real estate agent said.

Ashton and I went in locking arms. I was very excited. The mansion looked amazing! A huge infinity pool with a garden, top of the hill view sunset, sea bellow the mansion. The LA view!
The mansion was huge with many rooms, studio, kitchen,

 The LA view!The mansion was huge with many rooms, studio, kitchen,

I fell in love with the mansion as soon as saw it

"So what do you think Sylvia?" Ashton asked.

"I love it. Its absolutely perfect." I said excited.

"We will take it

"We will take it." Ashton said to the real estate agent. I sealed my lips to his.

Our new journey is starting here.