Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)

Faking it by lost stories

💋💋💋DISCLAIMERS!! READER VIEW IN DISCRETION MATURE CONTENT IS COMING ON UT WAY. IF YOUR UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THE HEAT AND SEX PLEASE CONTINUE READING ENJOY...😈😈😈

Part-2

Sylvia POV

He was already hard and throbbing. I knew was ready to enter me but I didn't let him. I want to have some fun with him.

I undid his pants and threw them on the floor. He was in his underwear now. I crawled laid on top of him.

With a sly smile i slid my hands in his pants. He was hard and wet as well. I gave a look at it and looked it him ,"i am impressed, your quite big."

He smirked at me. "I know, just hope you can handle it. I am quite long too." I blushed hard at his comments.

"Shut up and kiss me." With that he sealed his lips onto mine again. Our lustful kiss went on as I crease his penis and balls slowly up and down. He was so breathtaking hot i cant imagine. I was so mesmerised that i let my guard down and he took the opportunity to jump on top of me.

"You had enough fun, now my turn." He smirked.

"My pleasure, ravish me Ash..." I whispered to him.

With his flexed muscular body crushing into mine he kissed me. He slowly undid my bra and kissed my neck. As i moaned he sucks my hard nipples and teased them with his teeth. He slowly went lower to kiss my navel then more lower to my pelvis and then slid his fingers deep in my libia. I was vibrating with pleasure all over.

"You dripping wet my love, so sexy..." by saying this he slammed his lips onto mine. He took of my panties and threw them on the floor.

I cant put into words how wild i was feeling inside. My whole body went hot and my lower vigina was vibrating like crazy. I wanted him in me. He started to move his fingers in me. I bit my lips from screaming. He slowly took out his fingers and it was wet. He went down and started licking inside me with his tongue.

I scratched the bed sheet with my feet and hands to stop myself from trembling. "Ahhh Ash... aahh god..." I could feel his warm tongue going deeper and deeper exploring. It made reach my climax. It hit the spot!

He looked at me," you were quite tasty. Love the effect i have on you." He planted a soft kiss against my Virgina.

"Aaah god Ash stop teasing me. Just put it inside already!"

I was going crazy! I didn't even had sex yet but i reached my orgasum already.

He started to reach in for a condom but I stopped him.

"You don't need to put a condom i want you raw." I said to him.

"But..."

"Don't worry i am on pill."

"Well your well prepared." He smirked.

"You never know when you wanna have sex. Plus i was looking for to it."

He kissed my lips again. His breath was hot like his skin. "I always underestimate, how incredible you are sylvia. Absolutely beautiful."

His baked raw body with his full throbbing manhood he layered on top of me. I let him slid his hard stick to my virgina. My bare breast and nipple crushing on his bare chest.

"I love you sylvia." He said to me.

"I love you Ash."

He kissed my lips again. A lustful passionate kiss.
I could feel the throb again. He was dying to enter me.

"You can go in."

He nodded and gracefully laid me down the bed again. He sat on top of me, not putting much pressure to crush me. He held my leg apart and i hugged his back with them. My inside wide open for him. He slowly started to enter to me.

I did had sex before but he was unbelievably big! I felt like a virgin again. He wasn't even half way in. "Aaahh Ash!"

As my legs hugged him tighter and my nails dug in his back i let out a moan of ecstasy, undeniable pleasure. He was inside me fully now. I could feel him hitting my G-spot on mark. I was having several orgasims one after another.

Our eyes linked onto eachother, both dilated and cheeks flushed. He brushed my hair from my face, and tug it behind my ear. "I am going to move."

I nodded and held onto my breath. I could believe what i was feeling. It felt like he took over my whole body. He started to thrust in me more deeply. "Aahh.." i moaned in pleasure.

His crushed his body into mine and hugged me. " i am sorry i want to go slow with you as our first time together but i cant control anymore..." he thrust deep and hard inside me, hitting every spot right. I moaned like crazy. He picked speed and with every thrust it was like burning in me. It did hurt but more than that it gave me pleasure.

I found myself begging for more," Harder Ash...Aaaahhh..."

He gave into me all he had. And it was every bit of hard core you can say. And finally i let our my cum fix as he shoot his warm seeds inside me.

We cum so much that it flooded out. Our bodies and leg were dripping wet, hot and sticky. He slowly pulled out of me and laid beside me. His arms wrapped around me. Our bodies collided against eachother. His hand was brushing my hair and our eyes on eachother.

"That was incredible." He said

"I have to agree the same." I smiled.

He pulled the blanket on us and i cuddled in his arms. I put my head in his arms and his hands hugged my curvy waist.

I looked at him and said," your hot Ashton."

"Baby i am nothing compared to you. You ignited a fire within me." I blushed.

I put my hand on his tushie. " love this tushie." I giggled.

"Well i do love your sexy Ass." Cupping my perfect round ass.

I snuggled my face in his bare chest. His huge arms wrapped me to warm up.

"Your the best thing ever happened to me." I said to him.

He chuckled," you took words out of my word love. I was half without you. I love you deeply Sylvia."

We cuddled and spoon to slumber. Sleeping next to him was peaceful and comforting. With his thoughts  running my mind i fell asleep in his embrace.

 With his thoughts  running my mind i fell asleep in his embrace