Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...

Tell me who by  vanotek

Sylvia POV

Today i was supposed to meet with Cecil, but she was a no show.
Instead i got a text that said, what you need have been delivered to your home...

Its not like her. She never cancels an appointment.

I was still in my shoot so, i was impatient to go home. I will know the truth, who is lying? Is Ashton innocent? What happened to Lana?

I was deep in my thoughts when the director called me for the scene.

I got up from my seat and put on my game face.

I quickly finished my shoot and went home.

"Hey Sylvia your home early..." Justin greeted me.

"Hey... yeah... um did any parcels came for me while i was out?"

"I don't think so, i was home all day today..."

"Okay..." i went to my room. I tried calling her but her phone straight went into voice mail.

Its weird why will she lie to me and disappear? Its not like her. I even paid her in full....
thats what i get for trusting Cecil I guess.
That fox!

I changed my clothes and freshen up.

My phone rang.

"Hey gorgeous..."

"Hey Ash..." I smiled.

"I wanna take you somewhere special..." he said.

"I am not in a mood for surprises Ashton."

"No... this you will like. Its not a surprise, now get ready and bring your sexy ass down."

"What?"

"Look outside your window..." i slide the curtains and peek down. He was already down, ready sitting on his bike, looking gorgeous as ever.

"Give me 10 minutes."i smiled looking down the window.

I ended the call and got in my comfy skin tight jeans and wore a green top. I retouched my liner and lipstick and went downstairs.

I don't what right or wrong? Who's telling the truth and lying. But i trust my heart, it say there is more than i know. Ashton is innocent. Till then, i will not make assumptions about people.

"Going somewhere?" Justin asked.

"A date maybe...." i winked at him.

"Have fun" he waved me goodbye.

I went out the door.
____________________

Justin's POV

As Jena said. The envelope did came.
Bellow it there was written "all you need is here. - C"

I quickly took it and hide it under my pillow in the room.

She asked me about it when she came home. I acted like I didn't know anything.

A few moments later i saw her getting ready and go out with that smug! I put on my fake smile and bid her goodbye but hurting inside.

I went to my room and opened the parcel. Inside there were pictures of me and Lana. How i hang out with her and how the police report said she was killed by poisoned martini, which was last things she drank after she ran away from Ashton ...
I can cold sweats.

I was still in a haze what had happened that day? The way she died in my arms.

I called Jena. "WHAT THE HELL ! You said she will be in my arms soon? And now, she going out with him?!"