you're beautiful, every little piece, love (requested)

You walked through the doors of the building where your wife works. You carried her favorite drink in your hand with a smile on your face as you grew antsy to see her.

You've never come to her office before, so you were a little confused on where to go.

But you know her office number and the floor she's on, so despite the large building and all the people that work inside you're sure you'll find your way to her no problem; especially when you consider the fact that she's the CEO of the company.

You felt all the eyes on you as you continued to navigate your way through the building. You looked at the employees, a little taken off guard and saddened upon feeling somewhat judged by their stares.

They were gazing you down, staring at you like you were some sort of outcast. You waved in an attempt to be friendly, hoping they'd send you a smile or wave back instead of looking at you so judgmentally.

But they just gave you a dirty look and you felt your self-esteem shrink even more.

You were dressed in just your sweats and one of Jihyo's shirts. It wasn't cropped, but it wasn't baggy, either. She loves when you wear her clothes, so you didn't see any harm in them.

Of course, you see now that you stand out quite a bit compared to all these fancy-dressed people for their cushy jobs, but you haven't exactly been feeling well over the last couple of days and Jihyo certainly wouldn't be judging you for wearing some sweats - healthy or unwell.

You made it to the floor she worked on and tried to ignore the gazes and dirty looks you got as you walked further along, minding your business as you look for your wife.

But you froze on your feet when you heard the snickers coming from some of the workers.

"Excuse me, miss," one snickered, clearing their throat as they walked to you. "What are you doing here?"

You turned to face her, finding the girl that looked almost as snotty as she sounded.

"I'm looking for my wife, Jihyo. She's the CEO. I came by to bring her some coffee-"

"Yeah, there's no way you're married to Jihyo." She spoke and wrinkled her nose as she gazed at you. "You're definitely not good enough to be married to the Jihyo."

You were taken aback, shocked and a little hurt, honestly.

But the hurt only grew when the other girl came up to you.

"If you're Jihyo's wife, you should try putting some more effort into your appearance. Maybe dress a little better, especially if you're coming down to her office, which is a very professional and classy place, which I don't know if you understand considering you're standing there in your sweats and look kinda... boring."

You swallowed thickly, feeling self-conscious now.

You heard the sound of someone clearing their throat and you turned around to find Jihyo not far from you, leaning against the wall with a disappointing look in her big eyes as she stared the girls in front of you down.

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?" She questioned as she came up to you, her hand falling to your back. "I know you're not running your mouth's like that to my wife."

The girls went a little wide-eyed as that word fell from Jihyo's lips.

"It's fine, Jihyo." You said as you put on your best fake smile and handed her the coffee with a kiss on her cheek. "I'll see you at home, okay?" You said and quickly hurried out, despite Jihyo pleading for you to come back.

You didn't want her to see your tears.

You drove back home, blinking away a few tears in your eyes and wiping away the ones that you couldn't hold back.

You pulled your car into the driveway and threw your keys on the table when you went inside. You rushed to your bedroom, taking a look in the mirror and suddenly feeling bad about yourself.

You cried a little, let your emotions out as you curled up under the blankets, and watched bad reality shows.

But you jumped upon hearing the door slam downstairs. You sat up quickly as Jihyo called out for you.

You tried to wipe away the tear-stains on your cheeks, but she stood in the doorway before you had the chance to completely rid them from your skin.

"Oh, baby." She whispered before instinctively sitting behind you in the bed and wrapping her arms around you to hold you close to her.

"Jihyo, what are you doing home? You're still working for a couple more hours."

"Not today." She answered, causing you to furrow your eyebrows in confusion and turn around to face her. "I had to come home and check on you. I also wanted to give you the news."

"What news?"

"I fired those girls."

You went wide-eyed, ready to protest, only for her to shake her head and cup your cheek.

"Y/N, they had absolutely no right to talk to you like that. It was mean, uncalled for, and unacceptable. Plus, they're lazy and snotty and they don't do anything that normal employees should. They needed to go. I've been thinking about firing them for a few days and this was just the last straw. The company will be so much better without them."

You smiled a little as she dropped her forehead against yours and gazed into your eyes with her bright ones.

"It broke my heart to hear them say what they said to you. I knew you were crying. No one makes my girl cry or makes her feel bad about herself."

"Thanks for looking out and caring for me, Jihyo."

She gently pushed your head onto her shoulder and buried her lips in your hair for a sweet kiss on your head.

"No need to thank me, y/n. You're my wife. You know I'd do anything for you."

You lifted your head and, right away, her lips crashed onto yours.

"You're beautiful," she whispered against your lips, gently laying you onto your back as she hovered over you. "You're so kind," she said as she pulled away from your lips and trailed them along your jaw, "And you look so hot in my shirt."

You chuckled and tilted your head back with a soft sigh on your lips, followed by the whisper of her name as she sank her teeth into your skin.

"They're just jealous. You're so hot, all mine," she whispered, smiling against your neck as she continued to kiss across it as she felt your heart begin to beat faster against her chest.

She pushed her shirt that you had on up your skin, peppering kisses along your stomach and along your hips before moving back to your lips, where she kissed you deeply and let you tangle your fingers in her hair in euphoria.

"I love you." You whispered, causing her to pull away from the kiss with a big smile on her face.

"I love you so much, baby girl."

And with that, her lips were back on yours to bring you in for a passionate make-out session as she caressed your skin, causing it to tingle deliciously with every touch of her fingertips.