scaring my girlfriend by coming home early prank

Jihyo couldn't help but grin as she crept into your shared bedroom.

She could hear you humming in the bathroom as you got out of the shower, turning the water off after your feet were on the towel on the floor.

She's not supposed to be home yet. She isn't supposed to be home for another few hours. But she and the girls got to go home early today since they finished up everything they had to do earlier than expected.

Sure, she could've just called or texted you to tell you that she was going to be home much sooner than expected.

But where's the fun in that?

Jihyo ultimately decided to hide in the closet.

She closed the door most of the way behind her and knelt on the floor, hidden behind some of the clothes.

She heard the bathroom door open and your feet pad across the floor as you made your way to the bed.

She peeked out the door and saw that you were already dressed in a pair of your sweats and one of her shirts, which meant that you wouldn't be coming over to find something to wear.

For a second, Jihyo wasn't sure what to do to get you to come over there. But a couple of ideas came to her mind only a moment later.

She pulled one of the hangers down and took her shirt off of it before she tapped it against the wall.

Biting her lip in anticipation, she did it for a few seconds straight before she heard you get up.

"What is that?" You mumbled to yourself as you made your way to the closet.

And as soon as you opened the door, Jihyo jumped up to scare you.

"Boo!"

You screamed and backed up, only to trip on your shoes that were on the floor, causing you to fall.

Jihyo threw her head back laughing as she crawled to your side, laughing so hard that her stomach ached.

You quickly joined in as the shock faded and the hilarity of it all sank in.

"That was even better than I thought it would be." She laughed as she put her hand on your shoulder. "Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself?"

You shook your head, laughing so hard with her that tears filled your eyes.

"That was amazing. Gotcha!"

You shook your head with a chuckle as she continued to laugh loudly, pulling you into a hug.

"I didn't think you'd be home for a while. I thought someone was in the house. I was scared." You said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"With how much you prank me, you had this one coming, my love." She said as she kissed her cheek before she continued to laugh, still unable to stop as you rolled your eyes and leaned against her.