hickey prank (requested)

"I've missed you," Jihyo mumbled against your head as she kissed across it and spun you around the living room with her arms wrapped tightly around you.

She hasn't been gone for long, just a couple of weeks. But they were long and lonely weeks for you and you've missed each other like crazy.

Now that you're back in her arms, she can't let you go.

She began to walk towards the stairs with you still wrapped in her arms and you laughed against her neck, where you buried your face to breathe in her sweet scent.

"Jihyo, what about your stuff?" You giggled as she walked up the stairs, her bags and suitcases still on the floor downstairs.

"I don't care about them, I'll get them later and unpack," she said as she reached the top step. "Right now, all I care about is you, my love."

She laid you on the bed and hovered over you. Her eyes were full of stars as she stared at you, her eyes traveling across your body.

"You're so beautiful."

She caught a glimpse of your smile before she leaned down to kiss you, her soft lips brushing against yours for a sweet and loving kiss.

You tangled your fingers in her hair and pulled her close, your heart leaping in your chest as she started to deepen the kiss a bit.

She pulled away and kissed your cheeks before she started to kiss your jaw.

She opened her eyes to admire your soft, kissable skin for a second, to simply relish in your beauty.

But what she saw when she opened her eyes almost made her heart stop.

You had a hickey on your neck. It was right there, clear as day.

She wondered how she hadn't noticed until now. Suddenly, all the thoughts of love faded from her mind and became replaced with anxiety.

She moved to sit at the foot of the bed, a sad sigh falling from her lips as her heart shattered in her chest.

"Jihyo? Are you okay? What's going on?"

"I should be asking you the same thing." She said as you scooted to the foot of the bed to sit beside her. "What's going on, y/n? How long has this been going on?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the hickey on your neck,
y/n!" She yelled and tangled her fingers in her hair in frustration. "Who gave it to you? How long have you been seeing this person?"

"Seeing who?"

"Stop acting so innocent! I know you know what I'm talking about! Tell me the truth!"

You jumped as she raised her voice at you. She's never done that before, never in anger.

But, of course, this situation is different and you understand why she's doing it.

"You better look me in the eye and tell me the truth, y/n. My bags are still packed downstairs. I will go stay with the girls if I have to, if you refuse to be honest with me."

"Okay." You sighed. "Okay, you're right. You deserve that."

"I'm waiting." She said as she folded her arms over her chest.

"Fine." You said and grabbed your makeup wipes from the table, brushing one against the mark on your neck, causing Jihyo's eyebrows to furrow in confusion as you did so.

You pulled it away and showed it to her. She saw the makeup smeared across it and she stared at you in disbelief.

"It's just a prank, Jihyo. See?"

"That's so not funny!" She said. "And especially today, when I just get home after being away from you for so long!"

"I know. I'm sorry."

She sighed and walked to you as you held your hands out for her.

"You don't think I'd actually cheat on you, right? I'd never do that to you. I hope you know that."

"I do. In my heart, y/n, I know that. I was just scared, that's all."

"I truly am sorry." You said and she put her arms around you, pulling you in for another hug.

"You're forgiven. But no more pranks. Okay?"

"Okay." You smiled and held her tightly. "I'm happy you're home."

"Me too." She smiled and kissed your shoulder, continuing to hold you close.