you're a backup dancer and she flirts with you (requested)

"Okay, everyone's doing great. I think we should all take a short break though." Jihyo suggested before she reached for her water bottle to take a few sips of it.

She wiped the sweat from her forehead as Mina came over to her side to chat with her for a moment as the other girls either scrolled through their phones or joked around with each other.

It's a busy day today as TWICE rehearses for an upcoming performance and even though it can be tiring at times, Jihyo is in the best mood.

Not just because she's passionate about what she does but also because a rehearsal for a performance means that the backup dancers all have to be here today and you're one of them.

Jihyo has the biggest crush on you.

In fact, her crush is so strong that it feels like so much more.

She feels like she's falling for you and hard.

"So  are you just going to stand here this entire time or are you finally going to go and make your move?" Mina asked as she noticed Jihyo staring at you again.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on. We all know that you have a crush on Y/N. Go talk to her!" Mina encouraged. "I can assure you that she feels the same."

"You can? How do you know?" Jihyo asked, gazing at her friend with hopeful eyes.

"I've seen the way she looks at you. Besides, we all try to get close to our team and it just so happens that I've become close to Y/N. She talks about you. She has a crush on you too."

"She does?" Jihyo asked as her lips tugged into a bright smile.

"Yes. Go talk to her."

Jihyo took a deep breath before she decided to go make her move.

She walked over to where you sat and sipped on your water while scrolling through your phone.

She took a seat beside you and you immediately put your phone down to give her your attention.

"Hey, Jihyo," You said, your chest filling with butterflies as you looked at her.

"Hi." She grinned. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. Just figured I'd scroll through social media for a minute but it's boring." You sighed. "Talking to you is much better."

She chuckled before tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"I'm surprised you're not talking to your boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever."

"I can't do that when I don't have one." You giggled.

Jihyo let out a breath of relief before looking at you with bright eyes.

"I like your sweater." You said as you felt the sleeve of her sweater, feeling how soft and fluffy it was.

"Yeah?" She smirked. "You know what it's made of? Girlfriend material."

You laughed and she couldn't help but do the same, finding the sound to be sweet and infectious.

"Very cute." You complimented.

"My flirty pickup line or me?" She wondered.

"Both." You confessed.

Her heart skipped a beat and her brown eyes sparkled as she stared at you.

Another flirty line came to her mind and she looked at your hand before brushing her fingers across it softly.

"Your hand looks heavy. Can I hold it for you?"

You nodded happily before grabbing her hand and letting her intertwine your fingers together.

"You know, Jihyo, the sparkle in your eyes is so bright the sun and stars must be jealous." You flirted, taking her by surprise before her cheeks turned red.

"What's it like to be the most gorgeous person in this room?' She asked as she used her other hand to tuck a lock of hair behind your ear.

"I think you should be asking yourself that question." You said and her breath hitched in her throat upon realizing just how close the two of you were.

"When I think about you, I get butterflies in my stomach." She confessed. "I've never fallen for someone who works on our team before but I have to admit, I'm falling for you."

"I'm falling for you too." You said and squeezed her hand that was wrapped in yours.

"You know," She paused before clearing her throat nervously. "If you want to, we could change what you told me before."

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"You said you're not in a relationship with anyone. We could change that." She suggested.

You stared into her soft eyes before smiling brightly.

"I would love that."

She smiled for a moment before she shook her head with a laugh.

"What?"

"I was thinking about this pickup line I wanted to use on you but I couldn't find a way to fit it into the conversation. About how if I had a garden, I'd put my tulips and your tulips together."

You chuckled, quickly catching on to what she meant.

"Can we do that when it's just us? Maybe after a date?"

"Sure." She happily agreed.

"For now," You whispered before leaning in to kiss her cheek.

She did the same after a few seconds, once she was able to stop smiling so wide.

Her soft lips brushed against your cheek and you couldn't help the way your heart fluttered again and again.

"I'm guessing you made your move?" Mina grinned.

"I did," Jihyo confirmed, proudly showing her that your hands were intertwined.

"Finally! I'm happy for you two. And I hate to ruin the moment but we should get back to it."

You and Jihyo both nodded before getting up.

"How about that date tonight? After rehearsals end." Jihyo said.

"I look forward to it." You said and kissed her cheek again before she returned to where she was supposed to stand, unable to stop smiling as she realized that, at last, you were finally hers.