you're already good enough (requested)

Author's Note: This chapter contains possibly triggering content. It revolves around the topic of an ED. If that makes you uncomfortable, please wait patiently for my next update, and don't read this. Thank you.

And always remember, your author thinks that you are beautiful just as you are and that you're always more than good enough, no matter what.

----------------------------------------------------

The feeling of a hand touching yours made your eyes open.

After you blinked a few times to adjust to the light overhead, you looked over to the chair beside your hospital bed to find Jihyo sitting there with her hand wrapped tightly in yours.

"Hey, sweet girl," She said with a look of relief in her eyes.

"Hi." You replied as she brought your hand to her lips for a soft kiss.

You know why you're in here and you know that it's only a matter of time until Jihyo asks you the one question you know must be on her mind.

Why?

"Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm okay." You said as you shifted around.

You sat up a little and felt a little dizzy still, so Jihyo protectively told you to lay right back down.

"Just relax." She said.

You nodded your head before looking up at the ceiling.

It was hard to look her in the eyes as you felt terrible for what happened, knowing you must've scared the life out of her.

"Why did you do this to yourself?"

It was a hard question to answer.

Why you haven't eaten anything for an entire week.

It's made you sick, causing you to pass out on set of the film that you'd been working on.

It was scary.

"I don't know."

"You do, baby." She spoke softly. "Please, tell me."

You looked at her as she squeezed your hand comfortingly.

"People were calling me names. They kept telling me that I was fat and made me feel bad about myself. I felt like I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what else to do." You confessed and watched Jihyo hang her head. "Are you disappointed?"

"What? No, baby, no." She said, quickly lifting her head to look at you. "Not in you. Not at all. I'm angry with the people that called you names and made you feel as though this is what you had to do to yourself to feel as if you were good enough. You're already good enough, Y/N. You're more than that. You're perfect, to me."

You cracked a small smile.

"I hate that you felt so bad about yourself and felt so much pressure to be perfect. I'm so sorry that people are so heartless and so cruel. You don't deserve to be told those things. You're beautiful, baby girl; so damn beautiful."

"Thank you, baby."

She kissed your hand once more and sent you a small smile.

"You could've really hurt yourself, Y/N."

"I know."

"I was so scared when I heard that you passed out. Then the doctor told me that you said you haven't eaten for a week and my heart dropped. I thought I was going to lose you." She said as her lower lip trembled.

"You'll never lose me, Jihyo. You're stuck with me for a long, long time."

"Good." She chuckled. "I like the sound of that."

"Me too." You said as you squeezed her hand reassuringly. "I'm going to be okay."

"I know you will, baby. But it's scary nonetheless. Please promise me that you won't ever do this to yourself again and that if you feel insecure and as though you might harm yourself, you'll come to me."

"I promise."

She leaned in and gave you a soft peck on your lips before brushing her fingers through your hair.

"I promise, when we get out of here, I'm going to cook you the most amazing meal." She promised and watched you smile brightly, making her do the same.

"I'm looking forward to it."

You closed your eyes as she leaned in and lovingly kissed your forehead, promising you that she'd always be here for you no matter what may lay ahead.