giving her a lap dance (requested)

"Who's ready to play truth or dare?" Sana asked with a gleam in her eyes as you all sat down on the floor together.

"I am," Chaeyoung replied.

"I think Nayeon should go first," Jeongyeon suggested.

"Okay. I have a good one." Dahyun spoke. "Nayeon, truth or dare?"

"Truth." She quickly answered.

"Okay. What is the boldest pick-up line you've ever used?"

Nayeon's cheeks heated up as she remembered the boldest one she'd ever used.

"Okay, so I was out one night with Momo and Sana. We were having a couple of drinks and I saw a cute girl across the room. I was a little intoxicated and felt pretty bold. So I said to her, stop, drop, and roll, baby. You are on fire."

You and the girls burst into laughter, making her cheeks heat up even more.

"Okay, okay, next question!" Nayeon said as she sipped on her drink.

"Tzuyu, you're next," Mina said. "Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth as well." She spoke.

"When was the last time you cried?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Not long ago. The last time we spent time with ONCE's. They make me feel so loved, sometimes it makes me cry. I always feel so lucky to be able to perform with my eight best friends for all of our fans. So, I get a little teary-eyed sometimes."

The girls nodded understandingly, having felt the same way several times.

"Someone needs to switch it up! Someone do a dare." Momo said.

"How about you, Y/N? Truth or dare?" Sana asked as she and the girls looked at you.

You were wrapped up in Jihyo's warm arms, melting over the brush of her fingers across your thigh as she held you.

Feeling adventurous, you decided to be the one to switch it up and go with dare.

"I'll say dare."

The girls all looked at each other before Chaeyoung leaned in to whisper to them, a great dare coming to mind.

They all pulled away, giggling and staring at you in amusement.

"We dare you to give Jihyo a lap dance."

Jihyo raised her eyebrows because she thought they'd give you a dare like eating weird food or giving them your phone so they could do something to your social media.

A lap dance wasn't at all what either of you expected the dare to be.

But you weren't about to shy away from it.

You chose dare and you were determined to complete it.

After all, you had a feeling that Jihyo wouldn't complain about it.

"Okay." You said, feeling pretty confident in yourself as you and Jihyo got up from the floor.

You had her sit down on a chair in the room and you heard a sensual song start to play over the speakers.

It was Good for You by Selena Gomez, which is a song that you've heard plenty of times before.

It would truly set the mood.

The girls dimmed the lights, all of them waiting in anticipation to see what was about to happen.

But no one was as excited or more curious as Jihyo was.

She couldn't help the way she itched to run her hands across your body as the sensual song played and you began to move.

She couldn't help the way her tongue came out to brush along her suddenly dry lips or how her breath hitched as she watched you in awe.

"I'm on my fourteen carats, I'm fourteen carats, doing it up like Midas, mmm."

You gave her a little glimpse of it at first as you swayed your hips slightly and let your hands travel across your body, driving Jihyo wild.

You kept eye contact with her, all the way until you came up behind her and moved your hands across her body now.

You leaned in, gently letting your teeth tug at her ear before you breathed against the shell of it, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

Then, you came around and stood in front of her.

You put your hands on her thighs and leaned down and Jihyo bit her lip as her eyes traveled across your body, taking in every single inch, completely mesmerized.

You slowly lowered yourself onto her lap and you smirked because you felt sexy and you knew everyone was watching you.

Looping your arms around her neck, you let your body move against hers a little and even leaned in, brushing your lips across hers.

You didn't kiss her but you let them touch and you let her feel your warm breath, making her crave you.

You suddenly stood back up from her lap and bent down slightly as you sank your teeth into your lip.

You pushed her thighs apart and then started to move your body from side to side, slowly moving back up.

You were trying to be as sensual as possible, just as sensual as the lyrics from the song, and Jihyo couldn't look away from you.

Not that she even wanted to but she couldn't look away for even a split second, even if she tried to.

You slowly sank back down towards the floor and you put your hands on her thighs as she reached out to touch you.

But you shook your head as her hands fell to your hips and you slowly stood back up, turning around to face her again.

"You can look, my love, but no touching." You smirked.

You sat back on her lap and wrapped your arms around her before you moved your hips, making her groan as she yearned to touch you.

This was torture for her.

Because you've never done this before and here you were, doing this right in front of the girls, yet almost making her feel as though no one but the two of you existed as you paid special attention to her.

The song came to an end and you slowly stood back up, your eyes still locked with her own.

You turned the lights back on and looked back at the girls.

"Done." You smiled.

They were all speechless, just staring at you in shock.

"Damn, girl," Chaeyoung said.

"I feel like I need some cold water now," Tzuyu spoke.

Jihyo didn't like how all the girls were looking or talking about you.

You're her girl and that show should've been for her eyes only.

And now, she wanted you more than ever before.

So she stood up and grabbed your wrist before pulling you to the stairs.

"We're not done with the game!" Nayeon said.

"We are!" Jihyo smirked as she looked back at them.

"But, baby, I wanted to play more." You pouted.

"Too bad, so sad. After that, I need you so bad, and I think I might die if I don't get you alone right now." She said before looking at the girls. "Have fun playing, girls. Y/N and I are going to go have some fun of our own."

You chuckled as she pulled you to her room.

"Nayeon, Sana, Mina, you should all sleep down here tonight or with the other girls. Y/N and I are going to be busy for a while." She warned and the girls all shook their heads with smiles, knowing that Jihyo was truly so lucky to have you.