she praises you (requested)

You couldn't help the soft sighs that fell from your lips as Jihyo kissed across your body.

"I could kiss you forever." She said as she kissed across your stomach. "You're so soft, so pretty."

Her words caused your breath to hitch in your throat.

You haven't told her just yet about how much you love to hear her say things like that when you're intimate but you truly do love it.

It always makes your heart race and sends a fire rushing through your veins, making you want more.

"Jihyo," You said as you sank your teeth into your lip. "Baby, I need to tell you something."

"What is it, my love?" She asked as she kissed up your body, her lips currently on your neck.

You went quiet as you realized that saying the words out loud wasn't very easy.

You've never told anyone before that you like it when they say those things to you and your cheeks are heating up just thinking about it.

"Baby?" She said as she put her forehead on yours. "What is it?"

"Can you do that more?"

"Do what? Kiss you?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"No... praise me."

You watched it sink in for a couple of seconds before a smile pulled at her lips.

"Oh, I get it. You like being praised."

You nodded as you nervously bit your lip.

She brushed her thumb across your lip to get you to stop biting it before she kissed you passionately, causing you to hum against her lips.

"My girl, you deserve to be praised every second of every day. If you like it, I'm more than happy to do it every chance I get." She said before she started to kiss your jaw.

You closed your eyes as her name left your lips when she began to kiss your chest.

She pulled your shirt down slightly so she'd have more of your soft skin to kiss.

"I love your body so much, baby." She said. "It's just perfect."

She looked up at you and smiled as she watched you bite your lip again; you were enjoying it.

"You know, it drives me insane when you do that. When you bite your lip. It's just so hot."

Her name fell from your lips once more.

"And I love hearing my name leave your lips. Your perfect lips that I could kiss all day. The way you say my name drives me wild."

The fire was rushing through your veins once more as you tangled your fingers in her hair and sighed softly.

"Look at you." She whispered. "You're so pretty. Every inch of you is so pretty. And you're such a good girl, too. You know that, darling?"

You nodded your head quickly as you began to lose it over hearing her call you that.

"Oh, you really like that, don't you, baby girl? Should I call you that more often?"

She moved back up and put her lips against your ear, her teeth gently pulling at the shell.

"My good girl."

"Jihyo," You moaned, completely lost in the intense bliss you felt rushing over you as she called you that.

"You don't even realize what you're doing to me right now. I love seeing you this way. I think you loving being praised is going to make things even better for us when we're intimate." She smiled. "Especially since I know now that all I have to do is call you my good girl and you turn into putty in my hands."

You could hardly contain yourself.

She was making you feel so incredible just by praising you so much and it was perfect.

"You're perfect." She said as she kissed your hips softly. "My good girl."

And she just smirked as her name left your lips once more, knowing that tonight was going to be unforgettable.