she won't let go when you hug her

You lifted your head quickly at the sound of a car door closing just outside. Pushing the curtain aside, you peeked out the window and your heart started to hammer in your chest at the sight of Jihyo giving the driver a bright smile as he helped her get her bags out of the car.

You raced to the front door, throwing it open before throwing yourself into her arms as she stood in front of you only a moment later. She laughed happily and you heard her bags hit the ground before her arms went to wrap tightly around you.

"I've missed you so much!" You spoke and a flutter in your heart followed when she chuckled in your ear.

"I can tell." She teased. "I missed you so much, y/n. It's been so long. Three months without you is torture."

You buried your face in the crook of her neck and felt her lift your feet off the ground and spin you around in her arms. Her grip on you grew a little tighter but nowhere near enough to hurt you.

She hummed against the crown of your head as she buried her lips in your hair, kissing the spot a few times as she squeezed her eyes shut and breathed in the smell of your shampoo.

You tried to put your feet back on the ground. You planned to pull away and help her unpack and then maybe just relax for a while. She's been so busy over the last few months and had a long flight home and you knew she'd love that idea.

But when you tried, she only shook her head and continued to hold onto you tightly.

"Jihyo," you giggled against her neck, unaware of the fact that the sound and the feeling was sending her heart into a frenzy, skipping beat after beat and swelling with love in her chest. "Are you gonna let go?"

"Nope." She said, giggling against your head before laying a kiss against it once more. "Not for a long while. It's been too long since I've held onto you. I don't want to let go."

You felt her walk forward and heard her kicking her bags inside the house before closing the door and leaning back against it.

"It's so good to be home." She whispered. "I love you lots. I'm so happy to be with you again."

You grinned and squeezed her gently, breathing in the smell of her perfume that lingered on her warm skin. "Me too. Love you more."

"Impossible." She quickly said with a bright smile on her face and began to melt into your embrace.