you're the tenth member of TWICE and you get a lot of hate (requested)

You sat quietly in your seat between Chaeyoung and Jihyo.

Today, with the release of the newest TWICE album, you're all pretty busy with interviews and performances.

But for the next little while, you're doing this interview with your members as you force a smile.

The last couple of weeks have been hard.

You're not sure where it's stemmed from or why it's so intense but you've been receiving a lot of hate.

You know you're not perfect but you haven't done anything wrong and the hate is pretty intense, making it hard to deal with.

"Are you okay?" Dahyun asked from behind you, her voice quiet in your ear.

You shrugged your shoulders.

Truthfully, you're not feeling the best.

Your mental health has deteriorated a lot due to the names people have been calling you and the cruel, nasty things people have been saying about you.

But you're hanging in there; or, at least, you're trying.

"I think this is your best album yet. It's so good, you all did a fabulous job." The interviewer praised.

"Thank you so much. We appreciate that a lot." Nayeon smiled.

The interviewer looked over at you with a frown.

"I think you're the only member that hasn't said a word during this entire interview so far. We're ten minutes in and you're just silent."

"Sorry. I just think they're saying all there is to say. I don't have much to add." You quietly replied.

That was far from the truth.

You're so passionate about this album; it's one of your favorite albums that you and the girls have created so far.

But you just feel so down and you feel like anything you say will be twisted and torn to shreds anyway, so what was the point in trying?

The girls all gazed at you.

They miss seeing that sparkle in your eyes and hearing you talk so passionately about the music you create together.

JYP has encouraged them to keep quiet and not make things worse, so they haven't said much of anything.

They were encouraged to capture anything they saw online that could be used to help prosecute these people and protect you in the future.

JYP had already put a statement out about protecting you and taking action against those who are saying what they're saying.

But the girls haven't spoken up about it yet, afraid that they might make things worse.

But as they sit there staring at you, their hearts are shattering to see you looking so devastated and sad.

Jihyo, being the incredible leader that she is, knew that now was the time to stand up and say something.

"Is everything okay?" The interviewer asked you.

"No," Jihyo answered for you, causing the interviewer to look at her. "Can I say something?"

"Absolutely." The interviewer said.

Jihyo looked right into the camera and started to say everything that was on her mind.

"I'm not sure why there has been so much hate against Y/N these days. She hasn't done anything wrong but we know that doesn't matter and people will always find a reason to hate others."

Chaeyoung placed her hand on your shoulder as you looked at Jihyo, listening to every word.

"But Y/N is incredible. There are ten members of TWICE and right now, some people are acting as though there aren't. People are treating her differently and unfairly. The hate is so extreme and so uncalled for."

The girls all nodded in agreement.

"We love Y/N. We all feel so sorry for you if you can't see the beauty and the talent she holds. We feel sorry for you if you refuse to treat her well and see how truly wonderful she is because it's your loss. Y/N is very important to us. We love her very much and that's never going to change."

You put your head on Jihyo's shoulder and, for the first time in so long, there was a hint of a genuine and happy smile tugging at your lips.

"The hate needs to stop. If you don't like
Y/N, that's your loss. But don't support TWICE, don't call yourself a fan of any or all of us. Because you are not a fan of you treat any of us differently." She said.

Dahyun wrapped her arms around your neck to hug you from her chair behind yours and Chaeyoung was hugging you as well.

"If you're miserable or jealous of her for any reason, don't take that out on her. That's a you problem. We will not tolerate any hate against Y/N nor will we be silent any longer. So knock it off now." Jihyo finished with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Very well said. It's obvious how close the ten of you are. Don't ever let that bond go." The interviewer spoke.

"We won't, trust us." Mina smiled.

"We love you Y/N," Jeongyeon said before the girls all hugged you, telling you the same three words.

"Thank you for standing up for me. It means a lot to me." You spoke, tears filling your eyes from the love you felt from and for your girls.

"Anytime," Jihyo said as she kissed your cheek softly. "We promise."

They all held you tight, taking a moment to make sure you know how loved and important you are.

Because you are so very loved and so important to them and all the true ONCEs out there and nothing anyone says can ever change that.