fans yell your ship name at an awards show (requested)

You couldn't take your eyes off Jihyo.

Across the room, she and the girls are seated together with big smiles on their faces.

It's an exciting night for them, as well as your group.

But, as excited as you are, you can't seem to focus on anything but your girl.

She looks incredibly beautiful in her stunning black dress, making hearts appear in your eyes.

Your members won't stop teasing you but you couldn't care less about that.

Who could blame you for not being able to stop obsessing over how gorgeous your girl is and how truly lucky you are?

Suddenly, as Jihyo laughed at something Nayeon said, she looked over at you and sent you a pretty smile before blowing you a kiss.

Since your relationship is public, you don't have to hide moments like these, which you're happy about because you're much too in love with her to hide anymore.

You pretended to catch her kiss and that made her smile grow even more.

"Love you." She mouthed to you and you mouthed the words back to her, making her heart skip a beat.

As you two continued to be loving and sweet with each other, fans and other idols noticed.

And as you sent Jihyo a wink as you told her how beautiful she looked, someone suddenly shouted out your ship name.

"You're so cute together!" They yelled out, adding your ship name at the end of it.

And it was loud enough for everyone in the room to hear, making people chuckle and grin.

Jihyo looked to where the yell had come from while your members teased you about your ship name and how cute you are together.

"They're not wrong." One of them said. "You are very cute together!"

"What a cute ship name!" Another spoke. "That's going to catch on."

"I hope so." You smiled as your eyes met Jihyo's again.

You were both so happy that people supported your relationship so much.

You and Jihyo had been so afraid to come out about your relationship before but now, you're both overjoyed that you did.

Because you're both so in love and you aren't afraid to show it.

"We love you Jihyo and Y/N!"

Jihyo grinned from ear to ear as Momo squeezed her shoulder, all the girls so happy to see her so happy and so adored by so many.

And as more people called out your ship name, you and Jihyo just smiled at each other as your hearts swelled with happiness.

You were truly so lucky.