telling you that she's pregnant (requested)

"Hey, sweet girl. How was your day today?" Jihyo asked over the phone as she answered your call.

"Not good." You sighed. "I had a rough day. I was wondering if you'd be up for taking a bath with me later. I really need to relax and I want to relax with you."

"You know I would be happy to do that, my love." She spoke before pulling the phone away from her ear when she heard the timer going off. "Hey, baby, can I let you go? I have to finish up something. I'm home already though so I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay." You said. "I'll see you in a few. I love you."

"I love you more." She said before ending the call.

She set her phone down on the counter before taking a look in the mirror and then a deep breath before she flipped over the tests on the counter.

You and Jihyo have been trying so hard to have a family together lately and for a while, it didn't seem like it would happen.

Until now.

Because the two tests she'd taken both read that they were positive.

She's pregnant.

It was perfect timing too.

Since you had a rough day, the news will surely make you feel better and help you to forget all about the stresses that you're under.

Now, she couldn't wait for you to arrive home so she could share the news with you!

She went downstairs, deciding to cook dinner for the two of you to share together, full of baby things.

She got a bunch of stuff together, such as salad with different vegetables like baby carrots and baby peas.

And she also decided to make baby corn and baby potatoes, wondering if you'd get the hint about the theme of the meal.

As she finished preparing the salad, you walked through the door.

"Hello, baby!" She grinned as she watched you step into the kitchen.

Your smile wasn't as bright but you put on the best and biggest one that you could muster before breathing out a heavy sigh and sitting down at the counter.

"You're cooking?"

"Yeah. I thought I'd make us dinner."

"Do you need any help?"

"No, I'm good. But just take a look around at the meal and tell me if you see anything interesting about it." She said and you took a look at the salad before looking at the can of corn and the potatoes on the counter.

She hung her head as she realized that you weren't putting the pieces together as she'd hoped.

"Okay. I'll just tell you." She said as she walked over to you.

Sitting in front of you, she put her hand in the back pocket of her sweats, where one of the pregnancy tests was.

"So, you know how we've been trying for a baby lately?"

You nodded.

"Well, I haven't been feeling well over the last couple of days and today, I decided to take a couple of tests and, well, I'll let you see for yourself." She spoke as she took the test out of her pocket and put it in front of you on the counter.

You grabbed it in your hand and let out a gasp as soon as you saw the word 'pregnant' on it.

"You're pregnant? Oh my god, you're pregnant!" You screamed as the excitement that you felt overwhelmed you.

You got up and threw your arms around her as she got up, laughing happily as you spun her around.

"Does that make you feel better?" She asked as she cupped your cheek in her hand. "I know that you had a rough day and you're stressed out."

"Are you kidding? Yes, of course this makes me feel better! I'm so happy!"

She smiled brightly at you as you put your hand on her stomach.

"We should celebrate! Forget the salad and everything else, let's go out and get some dinner together."

"Okay." She smiled. "And we can still have that bath tonight that you wanted too."

Your heart fluttered and you throw your arms around her once more, holding her gently but tightly as she did the same to you.

"I can't believe we're going to be parents. Finally." You said before getting down on the floor in front of her.

Lifting her shirt up, you softly kissed her stomach and spoke to it.

Though you knew the baby was too small to hear you, that didn't stop you.

You were overjoyed and so in love with Jihyo and the baby that you'd soon have together that you just couldn't stop yourself.

"I love you so much already, baby." You spoke as you brushed your hand over her stomach.

You couldn't wait to become parents with Jihyo, knowing that you'd be the best ones ever.