moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

"How was your day, baby?" You asked Jihyo as she laid in bed beside you, instantly reaching out for your hand so she could hold it in her own.

You could tell that her day was anything but pleasant. You understand why, considering she and the girls are under a lot of stress.

But still, you didn't want to see her so down.

She's finally home for the day. There's not a lot of time left in the night before you both have to call it night but you've got a couple of hours and you're determined to make them bright and relaxing for her.

"I'm okay, baby." She said as she put on the brightest smile that she could.

But it wasn't very bright, due to the fact that she was most likely trying to hide how tired and down she felt.

But, of course, she wasn't doing a very good job at it.

"I know how to make you feel better." You smiled as you rolled over onto her lap and you felt her heart start to race against yours when you became so close that her chest touched yours.

"Yeah? What do you have in mind?" She asked, clearly intrigued.

"We could watch a movie," you spoke quietly as you brushed your lips against hers. "Or we could take a shower," you said before giving her a full kiss and, instantly, she deepened it. "Or we could just make out."

"All three sound fun," she smiled against your lips. "But I think the third suggestion is the best one, baby,"

You knew she would say that.

You had a few tricks up your sleeve. Although you've made out before, you haven't pulled what you're about to pull on her tonight, at least not to this extent.

She pulled away from your lips and started to kiss your neck. You smiled and laced your fingers through her hair as she tried to pull you as close as she possibly could.

You kept your lips as close to her ears as you could get them and as she left a sweet little mark on your neck, you moaned out,

"Jihyo,"

She froze as she pulled away from your neck, her eyes wider than you've ever seen before.

You couldn't help but chuckle as she put her forehead against yours. You felt that her heart was practically hammering against your chest, out of surprise and excitement.

"Whoa..." she chuckled before sinking her teeth into her lip. "I don't know what's gotten into you but I love it." She said before she started to kiss across your jaw.

"Just something going around online."

"I prefer these over your pranks." She teased and looked up at you with the brightest eyes.

You succeded. Your plan worked, just as you hoped.

She was much happier now. She was smiling from ear to ear and gazing at you with those loving eyes and best of all - it was genuine. You could see it in her eyes. She was genuinely happy.

"Usually, when you surprise me with things like this, I ask you to never do it again..." she trailed off as she started to kiss across your neck again. "But right now, I'm begging you, please do that more often."

You giggled and moved so she'd stop kissing your neck.

You started to kiss hers, right over to her left ear. You put your lips against it and you heard her breath hitch in anticipation.

"Jihyo," you moaned and she gasped and tightened her grip on you.

"Oh, I love you," she sighed and then pulled you in for another passionate kiss, hoping you'd continue to let her name fall from your kissable lips for a while more.