calling her by her full name (requested)

"Hey, baby!" You happily greeted your girlfriend as she walked into your shared room. "How was your day today?"

"Long. Hard. Exhausting." She said as she collapsed onto the bed next to you.

"Oh, I'm sorry, my love." You said before giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Tomorrow will be better."

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Well, if it's any consolation, I didn't exactly have the greatest day myself."

Jihyo ran her hands across her face as you spoke.

"I spilled my drink all over myself, which ruined my shirt and I didn't have an extra. My boss snapped at me. My coworkers are lazy so I took on most of the work today and-"

"Yeah, yeah." She mumbled. "Look, I'm not in the mood for this. Why don't you just go make me some dinner while I rest?"

You raised your eyebrows in response, flabbergasted by the audacity that she had to speak to you that way.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm hungry. I haven't eaten all day. I'm exhausted and I need sleep. So go make me food."

She got up and made her way to the closet to grab something more comfortable to wear.

As she did so, you felt furious over the way she'd spoken to you.

It's very unlike her.

She's never treated you that way.

And though she's tired, it's no excuse.

So you made your fury and annoyance over it very clear.

"Park Jihyo!" You yelled.

She froze on her feet and slowly turned around to face you with big eyes.

"Do not speak to me that way! I am your girlfriend, not your servant! You treat me with respect."

"Yes ma'am." She said, making you smirk a little. "I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. You know I don't think of you as my maid."

"A moment ago, I wasn't so sure."

She walked back to the bed and laid down beside you, scooting as close to you as she could.

"I'm so sorry I spoke to you that way. You don't deserve it. I should've known better."

"Correct."

"And I'm also sorry for interrupting you and brushing off your words. You had a hard day too and you were opening up to me about it and I refused to listen. That was wrong and I'm truly sorry."

"Thank you, Jihyo. I mean it. I appreciate your apology." You said with a smile.

"So... am I forgiven?"

"Hm..." You paused to think about it, making her poke your sides playfully until you burst into giggles. "Yes. I forgive you. Don't let it happen again though."

"Oh, trust me, I won't. After hearing you call me by my full name and seeing how angry you were, I'm never getting on your bad side again."

You laughed before kissing her lips lovingly.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too."

"Now, tell me more about your day while I order us some dinner. I want to hear about it and this time, I won't interrupt." She promised as you put your head on her chest, cuddling close to her.