you flinch during a fight (requested)

"Jihyo! You're home!" You grinned as you threw your arms around your girlfriend, squeezing her tightly.

She hugged you back as a heavy sigh left her lips.

"I've missed you!" You smiled.

"Missed you too, my love." She said before she went to plop down on the sofa.

"Wait, no. Don't sit yet!"

"What? Why not?" She asked as she furrowed her brows.

"I have a surprise for you." You said and took her hand before pulling her into the kitchen.

Jihyo groaned because her body was aching and she was beyond exhausted.

She and the girls have been on tour for a couple of months and she's so happy to finally be home.

All she wants is to crawl into bed, cuddle you, and get some sleep.

But as you dragged her into the kitchen, she breathed in the smell of something delicious.

"Surprise!" You smiled as you led her over to the table.

A bunch of her favorite foods had been made and were set across the long kitchen table.

She also saw some dessert and noticed that you had lit a few candles to set the mood.

"Oh, baby." She said as she let your hand go and looked around.

You went through so much to make her such a wonderful surprise and it melted her heart completely.

But she was so exhausted from the long flight back home and from performing so much and lacking so much sleep over the last couple of months that she just didn't feel up to eating.

"This is very sweet of you." She said as she tucked a lock of hair behind your ear.

Your smile was so big and bright and you seemed so proud of yourself for doing something you thought she'd adore.

"But I'm just so tired. I'm just not hungry." She said and watched your smile fall.

"Oh." You quietly spoke.

"But it's all so kind and thoughtful of you to do."

"Yeah... okay." You said as you walked to the counter.

She sighed and started to feel bad.

"I'm sorry, my love. If you put it away for later, I'll eat it."

"I don't think some of this stuff would be very good reheated." You said with a quiet and sad chuckle. "It's fine, Jihyo. I'll just toss it."

"Don't do that." She said. "Baby, you made it for me so it will be good later. I'm going to eat all of this within the next day or two, I promise. I've been eating on the road for the last two months. A meal made by my girl sounds so great."

You wordlessly shrugged your shoulders at her, making her frown.

"I just wanted to do something nice for us. I haven't seen you in two months. I thought a nice meal would be great. I thought you'd appreciate it."

"Oh, baby, I do. I appreciate it all. I appreciate you, I promise you." She said as she brushed her fingers along your arm.

"Well, it doesn't feel like it." You scoffed, causing her eyebrows to furrow again.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that over the last two months, I've barely heard from you, Jihyo! I wanted us to have a nice meal and be together. I've missed you."