first day as girlfriends (requested)

The knock at your door caught your attention.

You dropped your phone onto the cushion beside you before you got up and went to the door.

You hadn't expected any company today so it caught you by surprise.

But in the best way.

Because when you opened the door, you saw Jihyo standing there.

"Jihyo! What are you doing here? I thought you said that you had practice."

She leaned in to peck your lips softly, causing your heart to skip a beat.

"Can I come in, baby?"

Baby.

You love how it sounds when she calls you that and you love the way it makes you feel.

"Of course you can, baby."

She smiled brightly before you stepped aside and she came in.

You closed the door behind her and you heard the sound of a bag being crinkled in her hands.

"What do you have there?" You wondered.

"I brought breakfast." She smiled and put the bag down before reaching for your hand.

You happily grabbed hers and let her pull you close before you sat down next to her, putting your head on her shoulder.

"What happened to practice?"

"We unexpectedly got the day off. So, I came here. There's no other way I wanted to spend today."

You stared into her eyes as she looked at you.

There was something about her soft gaze that made butterflies appear in your chest.

She makes you so happy.

You've only known her for a couple of months but you've been on a couple of dates and just late last night, when she dropped you off, she asked you to be her girlfriend.

You, of course, said yes.

Since knowing her, you feel this rush of happiness that you've never felt before.

It's inexpressible and magical.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked as she brushed her fingers across your cheek.

"You."

"Yeah?" She smiled brightly. "What about?"

"How you make me feel." You said. "You make me so happy. When you asked me to be your girlfriend, I swear, my heart nearly burst from my chest. I like you a lot, Jihyo ."

"You make me feel the same way, pretty girl." She said before kissing you softly. "I like you a lot too. You drive me crazy. I'm so happy to be yours and I'm so lucky that you're mine."

You grinned and kissed her again.

"Hungry?"

"Very." You answered and she pulled out the food, happily putting one of your favorites on your lap.

"What do you want to do today? I'm all yours for the day if you want that."

"It's all I want." You said as you laid your head on her shoulder again. "I don't care what we do. I just want to be with you, baby."

"Okay, darling." She said as she put her head on yours. "We'll see where the day takes us. As long as I've got my girl by my side, I'm happy."

Your heart fluttered and you smiled from ear to ear.

"Me too."