mommy - part two (requested)

Opening your eyes, you were met with the sunshine coming in through the partly open curtains.

You felt Jihyo's breath tickling your skin as you looked at the clock on your nightstand, finding that it was a little after nine am.

You felt so thankful that the girls have a day off today, as Jihyo would've been in quite some trouble if she'd overslept any other day.

"Jihyo, time to wake up." You said as you shook her shoulder, causing a groan to fall from her lips and onto your skin. "Come on, cutie. I'm hungry."

She opened her eyes and stretched her legs out before smiling at you.

"Cutie? Weren't you calling me something else last night?"

"Shut up!" You giggled as you playfully hit her arm. "Get up."

You got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, where you brushed your hair and your teeth, Jihyo joining you to do the same only a moment later.

Your stomach was growling so you decided to go downstairs, where the girls were gathered for breakfast.

Jihyo was following you down the steps, hand wrapped in yours with every step that you took together.

You were talking about what to do for the day when you suddenly stopped as everyone went silent upon you entering the room.

"Uh, good morning?" Jihyo greeted with her eyebrows furrowed before shaking her head as she went to the fridge.

You noticed Mina and Chaeyoung whispering to each other before bursting into giggles.

"Good morning," Momo said as she sipped on her drink.

"Yeah, morning... mommy," Chaeyoung said and the girls laughed together while you and Jihyo gazed at each other with big eyes.

"What did you just call me?" Jihyo nervously chuckled.

"Mommy. But, I know, it probably doesn't sound as good coming from me compared to y/n saying it, right?" Chaeyoung giggled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You mumbled as you stared at the counter.

"Oh, please." Sana grinned, playfully rolling her eyes.

"You do realize that Nayeon and I share a room across from yours. Right, Jihyo?" Dahyun asked.

"Tzuyu and I are the furthest from her and we heard it," Jeongyeon said. "Trust me. You're not that quiet."

You buried your face in Jihyo's shirt as she pulled you into her arms.

"You're cute together and I know you're very serious and very in love, but I wouldn't have expected that," Nayeon said.

"Stop it. You're embarrassing y/n." Jihyo lectured as she rubbed your back.

"Oh, alright. But next time you make out and might call each other that, please let me know so I can stay somewhere else for the night." Mina jokingly pleaded and you just whined, making the girls laugh harder.

"Don't worry about them, my love. The teasing is worth it, to me. I absolutely loved you calling me that. Don't let the teasing stop you from doing it more often." She whispered in your ear, making you roll your eyes and playfully elbow her, causing you both to laugh together.

It might be a little embarrassing but the teasing from your best friends is all in good fun and at the end of the day, they're just happy that you're so happy together.