Chapter 70

Ellington POV:

After I finished settling myself in the room, I finally decided to take a look at the room. I looked around it. The first thing that came into my mind was that it looked like a hotel room. So bright, wall lights, a huge window, a desk, a bed, and a TV. The walls were like olives, and the covers were a green lighter.

A knock appeared on the door, and fear filled my body. Chills ran through my body and my heart stopped. I hope it's not Zack, I thought.

Stian: Ellington? (He asked with a worried voice, behind the wooden door)

My heart started to beat again, and relief replaced the chills. Thank God.

Ellington: Come in!

The door opened and saw Stian holding a tray on his hands.

Stian: I um.. (He stopped) I brought you some food, I figured you got tired of airplane food.

Ellington: Oh, thank you Stian, you really didn't have too.

Stian: It's fine. There is an Italian restaurant a few blocks away, I am pretty sure you will like this.

He closed the door with one hand, and holding the tray with the other. Skills man. He put the tray on the desk and looked at me.

Stian: The meeting will be tomorrow, Zack figured you might want to relax a little from the flight.

Ellington: (I chuckled) Relax? (I laughed sarcastically) Thank you Zack. (I rolled my eyes)

Stian: Don't take it so funny, kid. A big day is coming ahead.

I nodded looking down.

Stain: Come on, eat and take a rest.

Ellington: Thank you.

Stian was already leaving, when he turned around and put his right hand in his pocket.

Stian: I forgot something

He pulled out a cheap cellphone. An untraceable one.

Ellington: A cellphone? (I asked confused) I already have one

Stian: Well... This is for us to call you. Zack doesn't want to be caught by the INTERPOL.

I nodded understanding the situation. He handed me the cheap green cellphone, a Nokia.

Ellington: Ok then... (I said a little weirded out)

Stian: I'll check on you later (He said for second time, and left the room)

I stood up from the bed, and put the cellphone on the desk and filled my hands with the tray.

Ellington: Spaguetti (I mumbled beneath my breath)

I sat on the chair facing the desk, and I dove in the food. After eating Italian food, I inspected the green cellphone, and looked how it worked. Haven't used this cellphones in years. I thought.

Finally after getting the hang of messages and calling someone just in case, I put the phone back on the table and laid down on my bed, in a sit-up position. Knees bended and my hands behind my head. I am already tired and the "fun" hasn't even started, I thought to myself again as I rolled my eyes.

And then, my eyes started to close slowly...

Ross POV:

Laura and I looked at our luggage and bags. Everything was packed, so nicely, that it felt it was just like any other day. But this, was not "any other day," this was a "kill me now" day.

The day we had so far was consisted in me thinking about two things: Why the hell am I here, trapped in Italy, doing a fake movie? and Laura seems like the one who is carrying both of our hearts going.

And it was the truth. Most of the times, when both Laura and I are sad, I am the one who tries to make it better, but this time, in an even worse situation, she is the one doing the hard work. "I feel bad for her"

It was totally real that I felt a single sad tear coming out of my eye, and just roll down my cheek so slowly, like if it understood the pain I had. Feeling the pain. Savor the pain. Crave the pain. Have the pain.

Laura: Tomorrow morning we are leaving then (She broke the silence)

Ross: Y-yeah (I stuttered)

While I was packing, she had called James, to make sure the car comes in tomorrow at 9:00a.m.

I looked at the clock and realized how much time has passed. It was 7:00p.m. My eyes were drifting and Laura noticed that. She stood up from the bed and took off the bags from it, like she did yesterday, and pulled out the covers so we could lay beneath them.

Laura: C'mon (She said almost whispering) lay down

I did as she said and I laid on the bed facing Laura.

Ross: Thank you (My mouth managed to say) thank you (It said again, with my voice cracking)

Oh no, I was going to-

Laura: Ross (She breathed out worriedly)

She laid beside me, no space between us. She was holding my face with her cold palms and took off the tear that was once again, sucking my happiness out.

Laura: It is going to be alright, see the good things in life.

Ross: I-I don't know (I replied taking my stare away from her)

Laura: No (She moved my head so I can look at her) you can

We stayed like that for a while. Her palms holding my face, and our eyes locked in fantasy. Then I felt a moist feeling on my lips. I could feel my heart bumping so hard, and my head was screaming many different things, "Kiss her, kiss her!" "C'mon idiot, don't just stare at her!""Do something useful," once my brain finally started to work correctly, I went deeper.

She pulled out, and looked at me with a big smile, that brightened my whole world. I just experienced the most meaningful kiss in my entire 19 years, and it was with her. Laura Marano.

----------

+Chapter 70+ and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400K! 9K+ VOTES AND 900+ comments 😍👌 Love you guys so much! 😘💕 PARTAYY! 🎉 (My gift to you 😉)