Chapter 63

~back to US~

Riker POV:

- Rydel and I sat on the kitchen table on one side while Mom and Dad sat on the other side.

Stormie: let's start things first, who invited you to the beach past midnight.

Rydel: I invited Ellington and Riker accepted go with me just in case

Stormie: ok, why were you there?

Rydel: to talk

Stormie: about?

Riker: it doesn't matter (I replied)

Mark: it does Riker, it does.

Riker: (breathed out)

Rydel: Ellington has been acting strange lately, and I wanted to ask him what is going on.

Mark: strange? I don't see anything strange in that good kid, except his weird and crazy personality. (He stated a fact)

Rydel: well yeah.. B-but, I don't know how to explain it, it's really personal

Stormie: ok, I'm going to drop that question for now, what happened?

- and like that most of the time Rydel and my Mom were asking and answering questions while me and Dad something would drop a comment here and there.

Mark: ok, you are not punished, but I don't want anything to happen like that again.

Rydel: yes Dad

Riker: ok

Stormie: no matter what happens, we are going to support you and love you

Rydel: (smiled)

- Rydel and I left upstairs and I stopped her.

Riker: you didn't told her about the kiss with you and Ellington

Rydel: I-I know (she stuttered) I want to talk to her about it alone sometime

Riker: (I nodded understanding) but hey, cheer, we are not punished

Rydel: (laughed) true, and thank you for being there for me

Riker: no problem

- and we hugged.

Ellington POV:

- I was packing because tomorrow I was leaving to Italy to continue Zack's plan.

(A/N: read chapter 57 if you forgot what happened last time with Zack and Ellington)

- it was 3:00p.m. and in an hour I have to see that person, so I decided to change and just walk around the park that's close to the FroYo.

Cheryl: Ellington?

Ellington: yes?

Cheryl: come here please

- I went downstairs and saw my Mom beside the table in the living room.

Ellington: here I am

Cheryl: (smiled) I need to go visit your Dad for some couple of days, and that is going to be with your friends, so here is some money just in case.

Ellington: you won't need it?

Cheryl: I divided it half and half.

Ellington: (nodded) ok thanks Mom

Cheryl: good, are you going out somewhere?

Ellington: just want to take a walk, I'm really tired from yesterday and need fresh air.

Cheryl: I understand, go walk, but grab your cellphone.

Ellington: (laughed) ok

- I put on my shoes and waved to my Mom goodbye and left. I arrived to the park and walked around to re-fresh myself.

- 3:56p.m., hit my watch on my wrist and decided to go order 2 FroYos' and sit on the table we always sit.

Rydel: you came just in time (she said walking to our favorite table)

~back to Italy~

Ross POV:

- After eating cupcakes, we played dominos, which was really fun. Then we went to the pool.

Laura: are you having a good time? (She asked swimming to the other side of the pool)

Ross: yes (I said following her)

Laura: it's really nice the view in here (she said pointing to the green-yellow forest with small hills)

Ross: it is

Laura: I wish I could live here, it's really pretty

Ross: yeah, but we have to leave in 6 days.

Laura: (nodded) tomorrow we should practice again.

Ross: yes.

- we looked at each other and we were hypnotized by each other's eyes'.

Ross: (smiled)

Laura: (smiled too and blushed looking down)

Ross: Aww Marie is blushing (I teased her)

Laura: stop teasing Shor (she giggled and slapped my arm)

Ross: that didn't hurt, you gotta hit this muscles real hard (I flexed my muscles)

Laura: don't do that (she bit her lip, licked her lips and blushed at the same time)

- I knew her weaknesses, and one of them were my abbs and muscles.

(A/N: I think the R5 family's weakness is his abbs and muscles :'D)

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

Hey beautiful people 🌸 hope you liked this chapter <3 remember to comment and vote ➰ love you! Thank you for 241k reads and 5k votes! 😍