Chapter 65

Ellington POV:

- Rydel and I were walking in the park that I walked before she came here and I decided I needed to tell her something.

Ellington: hey umm.. Tomorrow I need to leave.. (I scratched the back of my neck)

Rydel: tomorrow? (She looked at me)

Ellington: yeah (I nodded)

Rydel: where?

Ellington: umm.. Spain (I lied)

- I really couldn't tell Rydel that I was going to the same country were Ross is filming his movie.

Rydel: wow, for how long?

Ellington: until the end of the week

Rydel: ok (she sighed)

Ellington: sorry I didn't told you before, it was kinda last minute.

Rydel: I understand (she smiled)

- A silence filled between us.

Ellington: thank you (I whispered loud enough so she could hear me)

Rydel: for?

Ellington: for understanding me and still be my friend after everything what happened (I sighed)

Rydel: (smiled softly and hugged me)

Ellington: (hugged back) 

- After that we decided to head to our houses. 

Rydel: bye Ellington (she waved at me)

Ellington: bye (I waved back and forced a smile)

- I felt really bad for Rydel, but I just don't want her worrying about me. I headed to my house and went directly to my room to pack my stuff for tomorrow. I knew it was going to be hard day for me. 

Rydel POV: 

- My mind was lost. I felt so confused. I knew Ellington hasn't told me stuff, but I am hoping he will. Lately I have been worrying about him a lot, I do not know if it is because I like him or just normal friends worrying about each other. 

Riker: so, how did it go? (he asked me while I was entering my house)

Rydel: (sighed and shrugged) we are friends, but I still think he is hiding stuff from me. It feels like he can't trust me. 

Riker: well, maybe (he hugged me) maybe he is in some kind of trouble and he doesn't want you involved because he cares about you or maybe it is something really personal. 

Rydel: (nodded) you are right, but still.. 

Riker: I understand Rydel, just remember I am here for you, so as the whole family and you can get through this. Just promise me one thing?

- we pulled out from the hug and I looked at him. 

Rydel: what?

Riker: don't do anything stupid. 

Rydel: (looked down and sighed) I guess.. I promise. 

~back to Italy~

Ross POV:

- Laura was sitting on my chest and she bend down and we kissed. I took off her white-black laced shirt and we smiled in the middle of the kiss. 

Laura: (giggled)

Ross: w-what? (I chuckled)

Laura: I like that we are just randomly undressing ourselves in the forest (she laughed)

Ross: (laughed too) yeah yeah.. 

- I kissed her again, but it went deeper than the other time. I sat up and Laura was between my legs, and her legs were around my waist. She took off my shirt holding it tightly and throwing it to the grass.

- I kissed her sweet spot on her soft neck and rubbed her back teasing the clasp of her bra.

Laura: Ross.. (she moaned softly caressing my hair)

- I held her and laid her on the grass taking off her jeggings. I put my hand under her panties and rubbed her clit teasing her. While that happened, Laura unzipped my jeans and took them off as far as she could and then I helped her taking them off completely.

- In that right moment we were in underwear rubbing each others parts.

Laura: stop teasing Ross... (she said putting her hand on top of mine and motioned me to go faster)

- I took off her panties and her bra leaving her naked. I massaged her breast and kissed them and moved down to her clit and licked it putting two fingers into her. I went faster as she arched her back and her face was covered with an emotion of pleasure.

Laura: fuck.. (she mouthed quietly)

Ross: (chuckled) what?

Laura: I am about to-

- She interrupted herself with a loud scream and leaving my hand and my mouth covered in her sweet juices. I went up and kissed her, and right after she flipped us over and went directly to my boxers taking them off and licking the hard erection.

Ross: Laura.. (I closed my eyes holding her hair)

- She deepthroated my erection making me moan really loud and then I felt it.

Ross: shit (I almost screamed)

- I cummed all over her mouth and she swallowed it as the good girl she was.

Ross: Since when you are good at this?

Laura: I guess after all the times we did it, I know your weak spots.

Ross: smart

Laura: always. (she smirked)

- We stood up and I pushed her to the tree facing me. I picked up her leg and held it around my shoulder area to have a better entrance. I put on the condom that was in the pocket of my jeans and lined up.

- I didn't even bother to ask her if she was ready because her face said everything. I pushed my whole length into her and went fast making her feel weak.

Laura: oh god.. Ross! (she screamed and moaned at the same time)

- We were losing breath so I decided to slow down and hold her body close to mine.

Laura: I-I can't breath (she stuttered)

Ross: me neither (I closed my eyes catching a big breath)

- I breathed in and out and went fast again hoping reaching our climax. I felt Laura claw her finger nails into the skin of my back and leaning her forehead into mine. I cummed inside her body which made her even weaker than before and right away she spilled her juices too.

Ross: you ok? (I held her bridal style and laid her on the grass wrapping my arms around her)

Laura: yeah, standing up makes me weaker (she softly smiled)

- After finally reaching our normal pace of breathing, we quickly changed and stood up.

Ross: (chuckled)

Laura: (chuckled too) what?

Ross: well.. (I pecked her lips) we just had sex in the woods

Laura: life goals (she giggled)

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

This chapter is long :) I am in Russia right now and it is snowing, really pretty :3 well remember to comment and vote, love you guys <3 Also, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I wish you the best :* Smile, 'cause life is beautiful. - Alexandra B.