Chapter 61

~back to Italy~

Ross POV:

- we had only one week to go film again, and find the person who was spying on us. After we slept we decided to practice 2 scenes that were almost in the end of the movie.

(A/N: read chapter 56 if you forgot about the camera room)

Ross: I feel like I will forget everything when we will be filming (I chuckled)

Laura: naah, and remember we can improvise a little. (she stated)

Ross: I know.

- A silence filled our room, and by Laura's face I knew she wanted to say something.

Laura: what? (she asked catching me looking at her)

Ross: oh um.. (I debated with myself if I should tell her or not) nothing (I smiled gently)

Laura: (smiled softly too) ok

- she went to our room and I heard the water open so I guessed she went to take a shower. I decided I really wanted to talk to someone, like Rydel, I mean I know it is like almost 4 in the morning, but she never rejects my calls.

~conversation in phone~

Ross: Rydel?

Rocky: oh um hi Ross (he said a little down)

Ross: oh hey Rocky, what's wrong with you.

Rocky: um.. I-I you know

Ross: Rocky.. (I said confused)

Rocky: Rydel is crying and repeating herself that everything is her fault, and Riker and Ellington are in jail, and I guess it has something to do with that.

Ross: wow.. (I whispered shockingly)

Rocky: yeah

Ross: do you want me to come? (An idea popped to me)

Rocky: Ross, it's better if you stay we don't want to start problems with your movie.

Ross: (I nodded) can I still talk to Rydel?

Rocky: I'll try..

- I heard voices in the background and the telephone came back.

Rydel: hello?

- Her voice was broken, she was forcing herself to talk, and I knew she was trying to stop herself to cry.

Ross: R-Rydel (I stuttered heartbroken)

Rydel: hey..

Ross: it's going to be ok, you are strong. Maybe I don't know what happened, but you can always count on me. Ok?

Rydel: ok (she slightly smiled)

Ross: ok well love you and stay strong

Rydel: love you too

~end of conversation~

- I was sitting in the couch looking blankly at the screen and re-thinking what was going on.

Laura: Ross? (She sat on the couch beside me)

- I saw she had a towel wrapped around her body and her hair was wet.

Ross: h-hey (I forced a smile)

Laura: what's wrong? (She took my hand)

Ross: something is going on with my family, and I don't know what it is

Laura: is there anything you know?

- I explained her what Rocky told me.

Ross: and that is all I know

Laura: (nodded) it's going to be alright (she whispered in my ear)

- she hugged me tightly, and kissed my cheek softly.

Laura: I'm here for you and your family, ok Ross?

Ross: thank you Laura..

- and that's were I knew, she was really here for me and my family cause she rubbed my back and hugged me like if the world depended on it.

~back to US~

Ellington POV:

- Riker's face was shocked, his grip softened and he lost it. He ran through the police station's doors and ran.

Stormie: Riker come back! (She screamed)

Ellington: I-I'll go (I said)

Cheryl: Ellington.. (My Mom put her hand on my shoulder)

Ellington: I'm going to be fine

Cheryl: (kissed my cheek) be safe

Ellington: I will

- I ran and saw Riker running far away. I went to my car because the police took it from the beach parking, and drove after Riker.

- I stopped were Riker was running and he saw me.

Ellington: hop on

Riker: no

Ellington: c'mon, if you are running to see Rydel in you house, you will come at sunrise.

Riker: (thought about it) fine

- he hopped on to my car and we drove to the Lynch's house. We arrived and Riker opened the door with his keys.

Riker and Ellington: Rydel!

- we saw Mark, Rocky and Ryland sitting in the couch in the living room.

Mark: (breathed out) are you ok guys?

Riker: yes

Ellington: I guess so..

Mark: good

Riker: where is Rydel?

Mark: in her room, but it is better not to go

Riker: (nodded)

Mark: get a rest Riker

Riker: ok

- I was left in the room with Mark, Rocky and Ryland.

Ellington: I better go, my Mom is probably worried about me and Stormie is with her

Mark: wait

Ellington: yes?

Mark: there is a note for you (he had a yellow post-it holding in his hand)

Ellington: thanks (I almost whispered and took the little piece of paper)

- I left the house and sat on my car and decided to read the note:

"Meet me tomorrow at 4:00p.m. at our favorite FroYo place, xo R."

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--

Thank you SO much for 210k reads and 4.7k votes, no words can explain how happy I am, thank you <3 love you so much! • happy b-day to my queen Laura 💋🎉 • remember to comment and vote - Alexandra