Chapter 60

Ellington POV:

- After I realized the words that I said, my whole body was shocked, my heart, my brain, just everything. If I say the truth, I would destroy Rydel and her family, what I was supposed to do?

Rydel: Ellington?... (Rydel asked waving her hand in front of my face)

Ellington: oh uh yeah.. (I scrathed the back of my neck)

Rydel: so.. (she raised her eyebrows)

Ellington: I-I (I stuttered nervously)

- In this right moment, I could kill myself, why did I even accept to do all this plan? I mean, how would a person feel if someone would by spying their brother and the person's best friend? Just thinking about it, it made me feel sick.

Ellington: you know, maybe we should talk today later cause it is really late and you know it is better if we get a goo-

Rydel: no! (She screamed) I can't have a good sleep, or whatever you call it, because I am worried about you, I am here to talk.

Ellington: but-

Rydel: (a tear rolled down her cheek) you know what (she stood up) maybe your brain is right, you shouldn't tell me to not get me in trouble, I mean, I just came here to help (she stopped) and you are a freaking idiot.

- As I heard that word, that is were it all crashed. I stood up and crashed my lips into hers, and laid my big hand on top of her cheek whipping off the tear that fell seconds ago.

- But what really crashed my heart, is that she kissed back, but what she did next, was really not expected.

Rydel: you fucking asshole! (She slapped on my cheek leaving a red mark on it) you are selfish, after I try to help you, you do this to me, you should be ashamed of yourself a-and y-

Riker: stop! (Riker interrupted coming from nowhere) get out Ellington!

Ellington: she was the one who called me and told me to come here! (I stated the fact)

Riker: you were the one who broke her heart! (He screamed at me and hugged Rydel tightly)

Ellington: you should just get out of my personal life, you know? That is why it is called personal. (I started to get really angry by now)

Riker: get out? (He shouted) we share the same band, practice almost everyday, except the other past weeks, cause we didn't knew where were you!

Rydel: guys stop! (She screamed as if she was in pain, and she was bursting in tears)

- Rydel ran out of Riker's arms, and went to her car. Riker and I heard how she started the engine and drove away, and how she left Riker without a ride.

Riker: great.. (he rolled his eyes)

Ellington: well then..

- I started to walk away when Riker and I heard noises, alarming noises, red and blue colored lights blinking like a mile far away from where we were standing.

Ellington: oh no... (I said feeling like if my heart just sank to my stomach)

Riker: the cops (He whispered closing his eyes)

~2 hours later~

Riker POV:

- What is better than sitting in the same jail cell with the person you just shouted and fighted? Which was actually the cause we were here.

- An hour ago, some police men were asking us what happened in the interrogative room, we had no choice to say the truth, apparently some lady saw us and called the police, classic of the movies.

Ellington: where is my Mom? She should be here by now (He said annoyed)

Riker: stop whining! (I finally let it out)

Ellington: (rolled his eyes annoyingly)

- After the police men talked to us, they called to our Moms' to pick us up.

Police Man (David): your Moms' are here (He stated)

Riker: about time, I want to get out of here.

- David opened the jail cell with a big key, and we left from that lone and dark place. As we were walking to the waiting room of the police station, Cheryl and my Mom stood up.

Cheryl: Ellington!

Stormie: Riker!

Ellington: hey Mom (he said almost whispering walking to her Mother and hugging her)

Riker: hi Mom (I said annoyingly still looking at Ellington)

Stormie: so (cleared throat) mind telling us what happened? (My Mom looked at me and Ellington)

Cheryl: I agree, what happened.

Riker: he happened (I pointed to Ellington)

Ellington: stop lying, you were the one who broke the moment.

Stormie: you mean Rydel?

Ellington and Riker: yes.

Riker: you broke her heart (I said angrily coming closer to Ellington)

Ellington: but none of you believed in me.

- And that is were my face changed.

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

Hi! +Chapter 60+ thank you for 186k reads, I appreciate it a lot <3 sorry for no Raura, but there was like straight chapters of them, so yeah :) so, are you surprised? Remember to comment and vote, love you!