Chapter 43

Ross POV:

-I wanted to apologize with Laura if I said something wrong. I was getting really worried so I went upstairs and heard she was in the bathroom. After calling her so many times, I opened the door, and I saw her.

-she was facing the other way but she had a yellow lace robe, and her hair was naturally laid, just perfect. All I wanted to do is kiss her.

Ross: umm.. Maybe I should go.. (I said nervously)

Laura: no you can stay (she said calmly)

Ross: (cleared throat) a-are you s-sure?

Laura: (nodded)

-I could feel where this was going too. She turned around and faced me. We looked at each passionately and be both knew what to do.

-We ran to each and she cupped my face and kissed me while I laid my hands in her back.

Ross: you were ready all this time (I said between the kiss)

Laura: (bit her lip) maybe (she smiled)

-we started to kiss passionately and she took of my shirt and touched my chest and went down to my jeans.

Ross: are you sure? (I asked to be sure)

Laura: don't be worried (she smirked)

Ross: (chuckled) whatever you say

-she pushed me to the wall and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slipped them down not interrupting the kiss.

-then I took them off by my self. At the moment I only had my boxers on and she had her robe.

-she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the side of the bath and we stop kissing but we touched foreheads.

-she bit her lip closing her eyes and moved her hands toward my boxers and slowly started to pull them off. I was really getting turned on.

-then she pushed me to the bath and I laid in the water, then she took of her robe and before I knew she was on top of me, kissing passionately my lips.

-It was just a glance that I saw of her sexy body that was on top of me. Then we pulled apart and had our faces inches apart.

Laura: (chuckled)

Ross: (chuckled too) this was.. Unexpected

Laura: (giggled) sorry, that was the idea (she smiled)

Ross: (smiled too) don't be sorry, I kind of liked it (I blushed)

Laura: is someone blushing? (She teased me)

Ross: yeah yeah (I rolled my eyes)

Laura: (chuckled and pecked my lips)

Ross: this is gonna a hard romantic night

Laura: (nodded)

-I saw she had a petal in her hair and I took it off.

Laura: thanks

Ross: yup (I smiled)

Laura: well.. Maybe we should to the pool part later or tomorrow

Ross: yeah you're right

Laura: then let's get our fun continued

Ross: (smiled)

Laura: (smiled too)

-and we continued to French kissing and make out, it was intense.

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--//--

This chapter has a lot of paragraphs tho.. Remember to comment, if you rush me to update, you are deleted. 🚫