Chapter 58

Ross POV:

Ross: (chuckled)

Laura: what? (she chuckled and looked at me confused raising her eyebrows)

Ross: you are ticklish (I looked at her chest)

Laura: (rolled her eyes) sorry

Ross: (I pecked her lips)

- we started to make out in the swimming pool. She travelled her thin and smooth arms through my naked back and ended up one of her hands on my swimming trunks and rubbing my erection.

Ross: Laura.. (I slightly moaned)

Laura: shh.. enjoy it (she put her index finger on my lips)

- she knew I was enjoying this.

Ross: (moaned sexily a little loud)

Laura: (bit her lip slowly)

- I wasn't reaching my climax but it was turning me on.

Laura: sit (she pointed to the edge of the swimming pool)

Ross: ok (I sat on the edge of the swimming pool as she commanded)

- she rose up from the water pecking my lips and taking off my swimming trunks slowly.

Ross: damn just do it

Laura: (giggled)

- she took off them and threw them somewhere I couldn't see, I was focusing my eyes on her.

- she traced her fingers trough my stomach and pecked the tip of my erection, and then licked several times teasing me. All of a sudden she started to move her hand on my erection up and down still licking it.

- after what felt like 5 minutes..

Ross: Laura! (I moaned)

Laura: (giggled) what? (she teased actually knowing "what")

Ross: I-I am a-abo- (I stuttered not completing the sentence)

- she did a final fast handjob and deepthroating it. It came all over her mouth and ate it)

Ross: fuck... (I said like if it was my last breath)

Laura: you liked it

Ross: I loved it..

Laura: (smiled)

- she leaned in to kiss me.

Ross: wait! (I stopped her)

Laura: yes? (she opened her eyes in confusion) is there something wrong?

Ross: (chuckled) no no, I just don't want to taste my cum (I teased her)

Laura: you are missing out, cause it is really good

Ross: thanks? (laughed)

Laura: (crossed her arms and laughed too)

- we finally kissed passionately.

Ross: my turn (I mumbled on her lips)

Laura: (giggled) ok

- I picked her up from the swimming pool and layed her one of the swimming chairs that bend back and forth. I crawled on top of her and kissed her neck on her sweet spot and gently sucked in that spot.

- she traveled her hands through my hair that she always calls soft and looks like a cloud. She closed her eyes and arched her back just a little. Finally I put my hand in her bikini bottoms that were still on her. I rubber her clit in circles softly but pressing hardly.

- she was getting really wet and started to give out small moans.

Laura: Ross..

Ross: yeah?

Laura: faster.. (she moaned)

- to add a little fun I did it slower.

Laura: Ross.. p-please (she stuttered)

Ross: beg for it (I whispered on her ear)

Laura: please! (she screamed)

Ross: that's not enough

- she opened her eyes, took off my hand that laid on her clit and took off her bikini bottoms. She flipped us over causing her on top of me, and grabbed my wrists pinning to the back of my head. She grinded on me and kissed my neck and sometimes nibbled my ear.

Laura: please Ross

- I knew she couldn't help it. But I wanted to know what would happen, I wanted to do this rough. I bit my lip so i won't moan.

Laura: stop! I need you (she begged)

- I didn't answered her, until she did something.

Laura: fine! Extreme measures then (she got mad)

- She kissed my lips roughly making us french kissing, when at the same time I realized she was putting a condom on me.

Laura: you can't resist me (she whispered to my ear)

- She placed herself with my erection and entered and right away went up and down real fast. I wanted to grab her waist but she slapped my arm. Time passed and I was moaning like crazy while she just was riding me. My changed face when I knew I was going to cum. And before that happened..

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--

Hey ➰ check out my new story "The Dark Nights", Chapter 1 is already published, it sucks ✖️ but please comment and vote 🙏