Chapter 42

Vanessa POV:

-i heard the doorbell ring. I ran downstairs and opened the door and see one of my best friends.

Vanessa: Rydel!

Rydel: Vanessa!

-we gave each other a big hug and I let her in.

Vanessa: so, you ready?

Rydel: (nodded)

Vanessa: awesome! let's go to my room

-we went to my room upstairs and we sat on my bed.

Rydel: so tell me what happened? (she asked excitedly) in your date

Vanessa: (chuckled) it wasn't an official date, but it was a lot of fun, after we left the golf club we went...

*date +chapter 33-chapter 38+*

-after that I started to explain her about everything what happened on that day.

Rydel: aww! love birds!

Vanessa: (blushed)

Rydel: but.. (she changed her face into a serious one) you shouldn't have done about pretending to see something, and he does like you Vanessa, like really really like you

Vanessa: yeah.. (sighed) i know it was wrong..

Rydel: hey! but see the good side, you got a lot of fun at the beach (winked)

Vanessa: (laughed) yeah, thanks for being here

Rydel: hey! its ok, you are like the only girl i can hang out with

-then we both laughed.

Vanessa: wanna go to the pool?

Rydel: yup! let's go!

-we changed and went to the pool. Basically we chatted and laughed a lot.

Rydel: time for movies!

Vanessa: yup!

-we got out from the pool, and went to do popcorn.

Rydel: have you talked with Ross or Laura?

Vanessa: honestly.. no, since they left, i have only talked with her one time in phone. She told me about Ross in messages.

Rydel: oh.. i talked to them today in the afternoon.

Vanessa: and how are they? (i asked instantly)

Rydel: I guess... good (she looked down)

Vanessa: what's wrong?

Rydel: it's just.. when i talked to Laura, she sounded rushed and weird

Vanessa: maybe they were practicing

Rydel: maybe..

Vanessa: i wonder if they are on set right now?

*IF you didn't knew, no one in the story knows Ross and Laura are in the house outside of Rome, they still think they are in Rome filming the movie. The only ones who know are the cast and James.*

Rydel: yeah me too.. I hope it doesn't get weird between them

Vanessa: it shouldn't tho

Rydel: i don't know

Vanessa: you know, lets just enjoy the sleepover and worry about that later

Rydel: good idea (she smiled brightly)

-we went to my room to watch "Mean Girls".

~back in Italy~

Laura POV:

-I was in my room. Correction. Mine and Ross's room. All I could think about was how to do it. I was ready to "practice" with him. Then i got it.

-I stood up and went to the closet to find a yellow lace robe. We decided the first thing we will do will be the bath, so I undressed in the room and put on the lace robe, it was short with ruffles in the end and you could see my chest, but it covered my breast.

-I looked myself at the mirror, hoping I am doing the right thing. Then i heard footsteps outside the door, and I quickly entered the bathroom facing the bath and heard the voice that gave me chills.

Ross: Laura.. a-are you okay?

-here it comes.. I opened the water, so it would start to fill. I heard footsteps getting closer to the bathroom.

Ross: Laura.. Can I talk to you..please

-I didn't answered, i just stood still looking at the water that filled the bath with rose petals.

Ross: L-Laura

-i could feel he was getting worried, but that was what i needed. I crossed my arms and rubbed them, like if i was getting cold, but I wasn't. He opened the door...

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--//--

Hey guys! 👋 +please don't put comments about updating really fast or something like that, it gets on my nerves and then I just don't update+ thank you! 💕