Chapter 47

~back to USA~

+if you don't remember what happened, read chapter 42+

Rydel POV:

- The next day, Vanessa and I were talking non-stop, then I needed to go back home.

Rydel: talk to you later then!

Vanessa: yes!

Rydel: bye! (I waved to her)

Vanessa: bye! (She waved back)

- I went to my car and started the engine and headed home. Went I came to my house I saw my Mom cooking something delicious because of the smell, and the boys were watching TV. I went to the kitchen and sat on the chair that was in front of the table.

Stormie: did you have fun?

Rydel: (nodded)

Stormie: (smiled) that's good

Rydel: (smiled) yeah!

-then I heard the doorbell ring.

Rydel: who is that? (I asked confused)

Stormie: it should be Ellington

Rydel: Ellington? (I asked surprised)

Stormie: yes (nodded)

Rydel: wow...

Stormie: we haven't seen in a while since Ross left

Rydel: you're right...

Stormie: I remembered you had a crush on him (she smirked)

Rydel: Mom! That was a really long time ago! (I whined)

Stormie: (laughed) define long time ago

- I knew what she meant...

Rydel: (rolled my eyes) a long long time ago

- The truth is, I wasn't lying, and I didn't have a crush on Ell anymore. I heard the door open and the boys all screaming and saying things like "I missed you bro" or "haven't seen you in a long time".

- I won't deny it, I am really happy Ell is here, he is like my guy best friend.

Riker: hey Rydel! (Riker screamed to me)

Rydel: yeah?

Riker: come here, you'll like it

- I shook my head and went to the living room to reveal Ellington surrounded by my brothers with a huge smile.

Ellington: Delly!

Rydel: Ratliff!

- We hugged each other tightly and did our own hand shake. We all sat on the couch and I asked him.

Rydel: why haven't you been around?

Ellington POV:

- I really have missed everyone in this family but when Rydel asked me that question, I freezed. I couldn't tell anyone the truth, so I needed to lie.

Ellington: w-well I was really b-busy the l-last week (I said smiling fakely)

Rydel: oh ok (she smiled)

- Then we all started chatting, but I was really getting worried, what if they find out?

- I won't be in R5 anymore and I won't see my best friend, Rydel. This is really a risk I was taking...

- The rest of the day went off like this: we talked for like 2 hours, then everyone ate a stack, we watched 2 movies, we went to the pool, and finally all finished that I was staying for a sleepover in the Lynch's house in Ryland's room.

~back to Italy~

-next day-

Ross POV:

- I woke up in the couch and I felt something laying in my chest. I smiled to the fact that it was Laura. No one else.

- I started to remember everything what happened yesterday. It was more of like we in real life than we from the movie.

- I felt she moved and woke up. I looked at her and she smiled.

Ross: good morning sleepy head (chuckled)

Laura: good morning to you too (chuckled too)

Ross: so.. You enjoyed the movie? (I teased her)

Laura: hilarious Ross, hilarious (she said sarcastically rolling her eyes).

Ross: you missed more than half the movie (laughed)

Laura: (laughed) well I was tired

- she stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen and I followed her.

Ross: you are tired because of what? (I smirked)

- I sat down on a chair and she came to me and sat on my lap having her legs wrapping me and her body facing me.

Laura: hmm.. (She did this thinking face)

Ross: (raised eyebrows)

Laura: oh yeah I remember why I am tired, cause your goddam (she traveled her hand inside my shorts to my erection) that (she smirked) made me feel weak.

Ross: (smirked) well I couldn't help this (I pressed my hand to her clit and rubbed it)

Laura: (bit her lip and giggled)

- we pressed our lips together still rubbing each other's private parts. Sometimes we would let out a little moan. But by the time, it got really intense.

- I picked her up and laid her in the kitchen table still kissing. I took off her underwear and I took of my shorts and boxers. She took off her yellow lace robe. I put on a condom that was in my short's pocket.

-here comes day 3, and round 2.

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

The fun hasn't ended people, hasn't ended, yet...

Remember to comment, vote and follow me if you have a chance <3