Chapter 66

Laura POV:

- Ross and I left the woods and went directly to our fancy house. I couldn't help but smile because of what happened earlier.

Laura: are you hungry?

Ross: a little (he answered looking at me)

- I nodded and gave him a small smile. We entered the luxurious house and I went to our room to change to some comfortable clothes. I sat on the bed and thought 'Who is spying on us? What if the movie is a trap?'. I had a feeling into pulling out my hair and scream. Why do problems stand beside you like a nightmare?

Ross: Laura! (He screamed from the kitchen)

Laura: I am coming (I scremed back)

- I stood up and looked myself at the mirror and asked myself. Is this how life supposed to be?

Ross: hey (he said looking at me as I stood beside him)

Laura: (breathed in) hey

Ross: I made sandwiches.

Laura: thanks (I smiled)

- We sat on the couch and watched TV. Or at least Ross did. I stood up and took a paper and a pen and wrote:

"I can't stop thinking about who is "spying" on us"

- I glanced at the paper one last time to check if I did some mistakes and gave it to Ross.

Ross: (breathed out) me too (he half whispered, half mouthed)

- I looked at him as if I was confused. I left and went upstairs. I entered the room were the computers stood and the pictures laid. I sat on the chair and looked around.

"There is something we are missing out" - I thought

(A/N: Read chapter 56 to remember what happened)

- I looked at the pictures laying down in stacks. There were pictures of my family and Ross's family, pictures of the Lynch's playing instruments, pictures of Ross and me on set. Who could it be?

And then I saw it.

Laura: Ross.. (I whispered) Ross! (I scremed) Ross! (I did it again)

- I heard footsteps running up.

Ross: w-what's wrong? (he breathed heavily)

Laura: calm down (I said pointing to the chair beside me motioning him to sit down)

Ross: (nodded) so.. (he raised his eyebrows)

Laura: (I licked my lips and gulped sharply) I-I (I stuttered) I think I know who is spying on us

Ross: y-you do? (he also stuttered and looked at me scared)

Laura: (I looked down) yeah, and you know him really well

~Back to U.S.~

Ellington POV:

- I woke up at 6:00am. going directly to the shower cabin. I could feel my body shaking because I was getting nervous. I left the shower and changed. I decided to eat a small breakfast and say goodbye to my Mom who was leaving today to visit my Dad.

- I looked around my house once again and whispered to myself:

"Good luck to me"

- I closed my eyes and left outside opening them again and leaving on a taxi to the airport. The ride went slow, but we arrived on time and I passed through all the security checks successfully. I sat down on my gate 18 and checked my phone.

~conversation with Zack in messages~

Zack: are you at the airport?

Ellington: yes

Zack: a person is watching you right now and they will go with you to the airplane, so do not freak out.

Ellington: I think I better stay freaked out

Zack: do whatever you want. When you arrive to Italy a person named Adolfo is going to meet you and he will drive you to my house.

Ellington: ok

Zack: well see ya in about 8 hours.

~end of conversation~

- I rolled my eyes and looked at the door gate and then looked at the people sitting in the gate to see if I catch the person "looking" at me.

Unknwon: I won't hide from you

- A guy in his 30's sat beside me with a Polo shirt, jeans, Reebok shoes and aviador glasses that seemed too big for him.

Ellington: are you the one who is supposed to spy on me?

Unknown: (chuckled) yeah

Ellington: well, do you have a name?

Unknown: Stian.

Ellington: Czech? (I guessed his origin)

Stian: good guesser. (he smirked)

Ellington: hope we can be friends (I looked intertwining my hands)

Stian: hope so too, but you know, don't get too far so fast.

Ellington: I like to speed up things, but live my life slowly.

Stian: sounds fair enough.

- I breathed in and out and smelled the silence between me and Stian. Here comes Italy I said as gate 18 called for departure.

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

Hey guys! First of all, Happy New Year! 2015 <3 I wish you the best, and work hard to get your goals done. I hope you enjoyed this chapter with a lot of drama. See you later! Remember to comment and vote!