Chapter 44

Ross POV:

-there was only one word to describe this moment "passionate". Honestly I feel happy I got this role, if it wasn't Laura who got the female lead, maybe I would just refuse to do this. We were kissing, catching breath, kissing, catching breath, it was so addicting.

Laura: (pulls out and breathed heavily) oh my (she smiled)

Ross: (chuckled) you tired?

Laura: I am never going to be tired of this (chuckled too)

Ross: wow, badass Laura

Laura: (blushed) shush (she slapped me playfully)

Ross: damn, why you trying to be so rude

Laura: you are singing the song (laughed)

Ross: yeah yeah (laughed too)

Laura: can we like go to the next part, I'm getting pretty claustrophobic in here.

Ross: yeah me too

-we stood up and I pressed her naked body to mine.

Laura: ow! (She said half painfully half laughing)

Ross: sorry (chuckled) didn't knew it hurts

Laura: yeah, well it does, my damn breast hurts now

Ross: (laughing) again, sorry

Laura: ok (calmed down)

-she laid her head in my chest and I held her tightly.

Laura: ya know.. I'm happy it's you (I felt she smiled) I wouldn't be like this (she said about being naked) if it was with another person, a complete stranger.

Ross: yeah, believe me, me too.

-we pulled out from our hug and I carried her bridal style to the bed. I laid her in the bed and I laid myself on top of her and kissed her neck looking for the sweet spot.

Laura: R-Ross (she slightly moaned)

-I continued to kiss her, then in one moment she dig her nails in my back, that's when I knew I found it. I kissed and sucked that part.

Laura: Ross (she moaned and bit her lip) oh god

-I could feel she was getting chills all over her body, then I stopped, and went to her lips and kissed her passionately.

-I started to drag my hand down to her body and reached her clit. I started to rub it slowly and it made her moan a few times.

Ross: ready? (I smirked)

Laura: (nodded)

-I entered one finger into her not interrupting the kiss, then two, then three, and that's when she started to moan a little louder. She constantly bit her lip to not moan.

Ross: (whispering to her ear) you know, if you moan, no one will hear us anyway. (I smirked)

Laura: (chuckled) I know, but it's kinda embarrassing

Ross: then I will make it to you not embarrassing (I raised my eyebrow still smirking)

-I pulled out my fingers from her and fingered her really fast, after minutes she lost control. Her back arched and she moaned really loudly understanding she was reaching her climax.

Laura: Ross! (She moaned loudly)

-she dragged both of her hands on top of my hand that was fingering her, her brain said she wanted this to stop, but her body wanted more. Then she reached the climax and screamed a loud painful moan.

Ross: a-are you okay? (I said a little worried)

Laura: (she smiled slightly) I think that is the best thing that just happened in my whole life

Ross: (chuckled)

Laura: (chuckled)

-she sat up and we looked at each other's eyes, passionately. We both had our hands wet but we didn't care, we kissed really intense. Her hands cupped my cheeks, and my hands were wrapped around her body, and as usual... What is personal space?

Laura: it's my turn (she smirked)

Ross: (I raised my eyebrows)

-she pushed me to the bed and pecked my lips, then she moved backwards and reached my erection. At first, she licked the tip, but then she went further and further. She almost was deep throating. Then she moved it up and down really fast.

Ross: Laura! (I half moaned, half screamed)

-I grabbed her hair and I bit my lip, I had never felt so pleasured.

Ross: I'm reaching my climax (I said between moans)

Laura: I like that (she smirked)

-after I knew I cum in her mouth and she ate it all. Then she crawled back to me.

Laura: don't tell you didn't liked it

Ross: I loved it (I bit my sexily)

Laura: don't do that (she bit her lip too)

Ross: why not? (I teased)

Laura: (whispering to my ear) I loose control.

Ross: (chuckled)

-then she wrapped one hand around my neck and the other one was locked in my hair and kissed me. I did the same except I had my arm around her back. This moment was different..

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--//--

You human being, don't say that you didn't read this chapter like 5 times. I like you tho. 😏🙏