Chapter 20

Ross POV:

-James and I came to his office, I sat in a chair, and then he locked the door. I felt nervous and maybe scared a little.. I licked my lips hoping to calm down.

James: so..

Ross: so..

James: I need to talk to you

Ross: o-ok

James: this movie is really important Ross, for me, and all the crew.

Ross: yeah I get it, of course. (I half smiled)

James: so you and Laura should be ready what is coming up next.

Ross: ok I guess..

James: you are really good friends, after this movie, everything what happened, you won't say a word, nothing, you will stay how you are.

Ross: what do you mean?

James: you'll see, but remember those words.

Ross: ok..

James: now.. I will lead you to your room, practice there, when you finish, come to my office or call me (and he gave me his phone number)

Ross: ok.

-James and I walked to a hall, it was all alone, no doors, and at the end, I saw 2 doors the right one said my name "Ross Lynch" and at my left a door that said "Laura Marano"

Ross: why we are far from the others?

James: well.. We had no more rooms, so we decided for you to use the extra rooms, they are big enough for you both.

Ross: umm.. Ok (I said confused)

James: see you later.

Ross: ok.

-I went to my room and sat on the couch, and started to read the script, nervously...

Laura POV:

-I was with Darren, we were practicing the script in the roof, it was fun.

Darren: so.. How do you feel about the movie?

Laura: a little nervous (giggled)

Darren: is this your first time?

Laura: my first time doing what?

Darren: this scenes, this kind if movies?

Laura: oh yeah (I said little confused and I sighed)

Darren: you okay?

Laura: yeah, I'm fine. And for you, is this your first time?

Darren: no, no haha I have done this movies a lot of times

Laura: wow!

Darren: yeah.. Not virgin anymore..

Laura: oh..

Darren: so how old are you?

Laura: 18..

Darren POV:

-this chick is only 18.. And she's virgin.. How nice.. A first leveled girl, should be easy..

Darren: I am.. 19 (I lied)

Laura: oh cool!

Darren: yeah..

Laura: don't be rude, you look older

Darren: I know..

*who doesn't like 2 chapters in a row? Comment your opinion on this fanfic (:
I'll appreciate it <3 love you all! -make sure to read my other story "our little secret"