Chapter 55

Rydel POV:

- I walked sadly to my car wondering what just happened, I mean his eyes were red and he was shaking.

- but it wasn't my business, maybe he'll tell me later, be positive Rydel. I drove to my house and Rocky, Riker, and Ryland were watching TV.

Rydel: hey guys (I smiled slightly)

Ryland: I thought you were going somewhere with Ellington

Rydel: (raised my eyebrow)

Ryland: R-Riker told me

Rydel: oh (I nodded)

Riker: so, why you came?

Rocky: he didn't do anything right? (Rocky started to get mad)

Rydel: no no (I laughed nervously) umm.. I don't know actually, now I am going to my room

- I went upstairs to my room and closed the door.

Riker POV:

Ryland: I should go talk to her maybe (he started to stand up)

Rocky: no way, I should go, she needs good help. (He stood up too)

Ryland: let me talk to her (he answered)

Rocky: no, she always helps me, now I should help her (he remarked the 'I')

Ryland: well I-

Riker: guys! (I stood up and looked at them both)

Rocky and Ryland: yes?

Riker: I'll go talk to her, you both stay here (I said a little more calmly) ok?

Rocky: yes

Ryland: yup

- they both sat down back to the couch and i went to Rydel's room and knocked on her door.

Riker: can I come in?

Rydel: umm.. Sure

- I opened and closed the door behind me and sat on her bed.

Riker: are you okay?

Rydel: I'm fine (she smiled, a fake smile)

Riker: what's happening Rydel, please tell me

- I knew she had no choice.

Rydel: Ellington has been hiding something from me, and I think many things, and I'm getting really worried, I mean he always tells me everything. (She sighed)

Riker: (I nodded understanding what she is saying) well.. Maybe he'll tell you, just not right now (I gave her a soft smile)

Rydel: that is what I am saying to myself, b-but today.. (She stopped)

Riker: today..

Rydel: (breathed in) after I invited him, he went upstairs to tell his Mom, but when he came about after 7 minutes, his eyes were red and he was shaking..

Riker: (astonished) wow.. Well.. Again, he'll tell you sooner or later

Rydel: sooner or later.. (She whispered)

- she hated those words, but in that moment I couldn't make up any other words to make the moment a little 'better'.

~back to Italy~

Laura POV:

- after the sunset went down, the sky was getting dark ,so Ross and I decided to go "home".

Ross: here we are (he told me opened the door)

Laura: finally, I'm tired (I chuckled)

Ross: (chuckled too)

Laura: I am going to shower

Ross: ok

- I went to 'our' room and went to the shower. I stood on the shower, hot water hitting my back and my eyes closed. I was homesick.

Ross: Laura..? (He knocked the bathroom's door)

Laura: yes? (I opened my eyes and realizing the water was really hot)

Ross: you should see something.. Important (he said sounding nervous)

Laura: o-ok, now?

Ross: well don't take too long

Laura: ok

- I showered really fast, dried myself with a towel and grabbed a robe. I went to our room and saw Ross looking at the floor biting his lip.

Laura: Ross what's wrong? (I came to him and moved his face so he can look at me)

Ross: come (he stood up) follow me

Laura: ok (I said confused and nervous)

- we walked through the hall and we came to a dead end.

Laura: there's nothing here

Ross: that's the problem

Laura: I don't und-

- he leaned on the wall and the wall moved. I walked to the room that was behind that wall.

Laura: what the hell.. (I said madly)

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--

Fall Break 🍂🍁☕️ comment and vote ☺️ and thank you for 120k reads 💕