Chapter 46

Ross POV:

-after Laura and I cum, she breathed heavily and moved beside me and I went on top of her sucking and kissing her sweet spot on the neck. She locked her hand in my hair.

Laura: (giggled) Ross..

Ross: yea?

-I pulled out and looked into her eyes, she laid her hand in my cheek and rubbed slightly with her thumb. We touched foreheads having our lips inches apart.

Laura: thank you... (She whispered)

Ross: (chuckled and blinked a few times) f-for what?

Laura: for believing in me, and don't freak out about all this

Ross: (smiled) you know, neither both us knew this day will come, so it was unexpected, but I kinda like it..

Laura: (smiled too) yeah.. I like it too.. It was.. Amazing.. (She blushed)

-I laid beside her again and wrapped my arms around her. I just felt like the happiest person alive.. Having the most beautiful girl I have even seen in my entire life.

Laura POV:

-I was laying with Ross for who knows how long but my stomach wanted food.

Laura: hey.. We should eat something..

Ross: yeah, that will be a nice idea

-I was really lazy to actually put on some clothes, so I just grabbed the yellow robe that I had put on about 3 hours ago. Ross just put on some shorts.

Ross: lets go?

Laura: (nodded)

-while we were going downstairs he said.

Ross: it's sad there is no restaurant in here

Laura: yeah, it feels abandoned honestly

Ross: well.. It's kind of better (chuckled)

Laura: (chuckled too) yeah..

-we went to the kitchen and I made sandwiches and we ate them.

-When I was cleaning the dishes I could feel 2 hands grab my waist and a head lay on my shoulder.

Laura: Ross (giggled)

Ross: yeah?

Laura: I am cleaning the dishes, go watch TV

Ross: (kissed my neck) ok, but I am waiting for you (he winked)

Laura: ok (giggled)

-after washing the dishes I went to the living room and sat on the couch beside Ross.

Laura: I am here

Ross: (laughed) I noticed

Laura: (laughed too) hilarious Ross

Ross: (nodded and smiled)

-I sat on his lap facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Laura: (smiled)

Ross: (pecked my lips)

Laura: (giggled)

Ross: (chuckled) what?

Laura: it's ticklish when you peck someone

Ross: (laughed) oh

Laura: yeah

-I pressed my lips to his and turned into make out. I honestly have never felt so free..

-after what felt like 10 minutes we broke the kiss.

Laura: what will we say to the others?

Ross: you mean like our family's?

Laura: (nodded)

Ross: well.. We can keep a secret that we actually did it (he emphasized the "actually")

Laura: yeah.. So they won't get suspicious about anything (I pressed my lips)

Ross: or..

Laura: (raised eyebrows)

Ross: we could just say nothing until the movie comes out.

Laura: Vanessa will take everything out of me

Ross: yeah.. Rydel maybe too

Laura: but... We still can try (I smiled)

Ross: yeah (smiled too)

-I laid my head in his chest and he wrapped me with his long caring arms.

Ross: want to watch a movie?

Laura: (nodded) sure

-he stood up and grabbed a romantic movie and came back to me. We laid next to each other and watched the movie.

-before I knew my eyes closed and I remembered what happened that day and smiled..

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

Cuz YAS! 😏 I know you liked the last 3 chapters that's why you need to comment and vote ☺️ love youu! 💕