Chapter 7

Laura POV:

-Ross and I where going out for dinner, like friends, so I put some black dress and high heels, then all of a sudden he came to me and our foreheads were touching and then I came to reality.

Laura: did you make a reservation for the dinner?

Ross: umm yea (he said taking a step back)

Laura: ok, where it would be?

Ross: in the restaurant that is beside the hotel.

Laura: ok, let's go.

-we went to the elevator, and I pushed to the reception floor, I could feel the awkward moment in there. Then we came out of the elevator, in that moment I wrapped my arm in his arm, and a smile appeared in his face.

Ross: ok I guess (he said smiling)

Laura: are you complaining? (Giggled)

Ross: (chuckled) no

Ross POV:

-we walked to the restaurant and then a waitress came.

Waitress (Mary): did you make a reservation?

Ross: yes, Ross Lynch

Mary: yes, here you are! Let me lead you to your table.

Ross: ok

-we went to a nice table beside a window, where you could see the night sky, and in the other room, was a dance floor.

Mary: this is your table.

-we sat in the table, it was really nice and clean, and no one was in that room except us.

Mary: so.. What you want to drink?

Laura: lemonade.

Ross: me too.

Mary: ok, I'll be back.

Laura: this restaurant is really beautiful.

Ross: yea! I like it too.

Laura: so, tomorrow we need to go with the director of the movie.

Ross: yea, I'm really nervous, I even don't know what is will be about.

Laura: yea me too.

Mary: here you go, so are you ready to order?

Laura: yep

Mary: ok, what would you like?

Laura: spaghetti

Mary: you?

Ross: umm.. Meat

Mary: ok!

-this was really cool, we laughed together, we were telling jokes, like always, and in one moment, her eyes were sparkling.

Laura POV:

-I looked at Ross, and I caught him looking at me, but he looked at me in an unusual way, a lovely way, so I looked at him back, and I was hypnotized by his eyes, it felt, like if it was only him and me.

*hey guys, in this fanfic, I don't update too much, so I'll try to update more, sorry for not updating in years! -xoxo sasha 💕