Chapter 22

Laura: you are lying to me!

Ross: what the f- I'm not!

Laura: ugh..

-she turned around and went to the side were James's office was. Ugh.. What's wrong with her.

Ross: you know what fine!

-I walked to her really fast and picked her up to my shoulder and carried her to her room. I opened the door with her name and laid her to the couch.

Laura: what the heck is wrong with you?!

-I closed the door and I came up to her.

Ross: what the heck is wrong with YOU?! (I remarked the you)

Laura: nothing, I'm perfectly fine!

Ross: you are lying!

Laura: no I'm not!

Ross: the same way you didn't believe me your room was here, which is stupid, now I don't believe you that's you are "perfectly fine"!!

Laura: well! I'm sorry I didn't believe you (then she stood up) but when we are in this circumstances, it hard to believe you!

Ross: in what circumstances are we?!

Laura: bad!

Ross: why?!

Laura: cause you are a-

-then the door opened.

James: what the hell is happening in here? Your screams.. You can listen them really good in my office (he said nervous)

Ross: everything is fine!

Laura: no it's not!

Ross: see! You are not okay!

Laura: God! Can you just shu-

James: stop!

-Laura and I looked at him with a heavy breath.

James: we are gonna talk tomorrow, now go to your room, my driver will drive you to your hotel.

-in silence I went to my room, closed the door, went to the bathroom, splashed some water to my face from the sink, ran my fingers through my hair, and a tear fell...

Ross: (whispering) what have I done?...

~after 20 minutes~

-Laura and I were outside already entering the taxi when James came to me and whispered to my ear

James: (whispering) don't mess it up.

-I looked confused and I sat with Laura in the taxi.

-while we were driving, we were in the corners, both looking at the window, you could feel the tension between us, and then I snapped out to reality.

Driver: here is your hotel!

Laura: ok thanks

-and she went to the lobby.

Ross: how much it is?

Driver: James already payed

Ross: oh umm.. Ok thanks! (I said half smiling)

-I went to the elevator already guessing Laura was in her room, wait no.. our room. I knocked on the door and realized that I have the card, stupid me. I entered and the first thing that I heard was...

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Make sure to read my other story "our little secret" || follow me and vote for this chapter (: