Chapter 4

~in the airplane~

Laura POV:

-I sat on my sit, A27, and beside me there was an empty space. There were only 2 sits. I was really nervous about t movie, I never thought I could get a chance like this one. I miss Ross. The one and only person who filled my heart. Wish he was here with me.

Ross POV:

-I was looking for my sit, B27, then I found it and there was a brunette girl sitting beside the window, she was the one I bumped with. She was looking at the window but I couldn't see her face. I put my things down and sat on my sit, and decided to call Laura to tell her I'll be gone.

-I dialed her number and called her, then the girl who was beside turned around with her phone in her hand, she was shocked.

Laura: Ross!!

Ross: Laura!!

Laura: W-What are you doing here?

Ross: I was offered for a movie.

Laura: me too! Wait..

Ross: are you thinking the same thing as me?

Laura: I think so..

Both: "time goes fast"!

Laura: (giggled) yea, I'm the female lead.

Ross: I'm the male lead. (I said smiling)

Laura: wow! I never thought it would be you.

Ross: yea me too, and I was about to call you.

Laura: I somehow guessed that.

-then she was looking at her book, blushing, she looked very cute doing that, and I blushed too. I'm really happy that she will be my partner, again, but this time in a movie, not in a disney one.

Laura POV:

-I closed my book and looked at Ross, he was blushing so do I.

Laura: so, umm.. Are you nervous?

Ross: a little bit, or.. I don't know, you?

Laura: I am!

Ross: well, I think we should just enjoy the flight to Rome by now.

Laura: yea, you're right (she said smiling)

-then our airplane departed. I closed my eyes and slept with my earphones hearing music.

Ross POV:

-I saw how Laura closed her eyes, so I did the same.

*sorry that I didn't updated it's just it was my week of exams and I had no time to update, so hope you enjoyed this chapter. -sasha 💕