Chapter 57

Ellington POV:

- Zack was standing in front of me, I guess waiting for me to say something.

Ellington: what do you want Zack?

Zack: go back to work

Ellington: I have more important stuff to do

Zack: I can tell the Lynch family your little secret (he smirked)

Ellington: don't you dare (I made an evil glare)

Zack: try me

Ellington: don't

Zack: then listen me carefully and clear ok? (he almost screamed at me)

Ellington: why should I? What will it help you?

Zack: go back to Italy

Ellington: so you would get money and run away?

Zack: (breathed heavily) you know wh-

Ellington: save it! (I screamed at him loudly) you need your stupid money but I care about my freaking family!

- maybe I wasn't a criminal like him, but I'm not stupid.

Zack: you know.. I thought-

Ellington: you thought (I laughed nervously) that this is not going to end like this

Zack: I told you, see you in 3 days.

Ellington: (breathed in sharply)

- he left leaving me alone at past midnight, in the dark night with the only shiny object, the moon.

- I left the park and went to my house passing through my window again. I walked to my Mom's room checking if she was sleeping or not.

Ellington: Mom? (I whispered)

Cheryl: yes?

Ellington: d-did I woke you up?

Cheryl: no dear, you didn't (she said knowing that she tried to smile in the dark) why are you here?

Ellington: I need to go somewhere this week with one of my friends, it's really important, but I needed to know if it is ok to leave you alone here. (I lied)

- my Dad wasn't in the city, and he wasn't coming till after a month, but we still keep in touch with him.

Cheryl: it's ok

Ellington: thank you Mom (I kissed her in the cheek)

- I walked out of her room and sat on my bed. It was bad to lie to her, but I can't just tell her "Mom, I am going to Italy to-" and then my mind went off when someone called me. It was Rydel.

~conversation on phone~

Ellington: hey Rydel? (I pretended to be sleepy)

Rydel: hi, umm.. did I woke you up? (she asked nervously noticing the sleepy voice)

Ellington: well at past midnight, kinda

Rydel: sorry.. (she sighed)

Ellington: so, why you called at me at this hour?

Rydel: I need to talk to you

Ellington: now? (I half screamed)

Rydel: yeah..

Ellington: ok, at the beach

Rydel: see ya at 10.

Ellington: bye

~end of conversation~

- as much as Rydel is a super nice person, calling me at past midnight is a bad idea. I still had the dark clothes so I changed to something "me" so it wouldn't look suspicious.

- I went through my window again and started the engine and drove off to the beach.

~back to Italy~

Laura POV:

- as night was coming in, Ross and I ate dinner and went to the roof where the swimming pool was, we knew there were no cameras there. I put on a black bikini, and he, well, pink trunks. We went to the pool and decided to talk.

Ross: so.. what are we gonna do?

Laura: (shrugged) I mean... James could totally plan that

Ross: wait.. (his eyes were wide open at this point)

Laura: what?

Ross: maybe it was Darren

Laura: (laughed) you are ridiculous, he is such a nice guy, why would he do that

Ross: because he is always checking you out and he looks like 30 (he said madly)

Laura: aww (I swam at him) is someone jealous?

Ross: no.. (he blushed)

Laura: yeah yeah.. (I giggled)

Ross: well I have an idea

Laura: speak up

- he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I moaned softly.

Ross: maybe we can forget eveything about it today, and have a little fun. (he smirked)

Laura: what kind of fun (I teased him)

Ross: in were (he started to untie my bikini top)

Laura: (bit my lip)

Ross: you make me go crazy by your (he took off my bikini top) your loud moans (he whispered in my ear)

Laura: well that sure sounds fun (I kissed his neck softly)

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--

Hi! 👋 with words tell me, how much do you like this story? 🍂 remember to comment and vote 💕 love you <3 and thanks for 141k+ reads 😘