Chapter 45

Ross POV:

-after like 5 minutes making out and having our bodies all wrapped into each other we decided, for the next step. I flipped us having me on top of Laura.

Ross: (worried) so.. you ready?

-she sat up and put her hand in my neck and pulled me to her face being inches apart.

Laura: (smirked and whispered) I am not going to be sweet today, or the next days we are doing this, I like it.. rough.

Ross: (smirked) do you think that is a good idea

Laura: pleasure me

-she took off her hand from my neck and laid in the bed.

Ross: well sweetheart, there ain't coming back, the words "stop" and "slower" are invalid.

Laura: (bit her lip) you are weak

Ross: oh really?

Laura: how I said, I like it rough and hard

Ross: maybe your wish will come true today

-I came to her face and whispered in her ear.

Ross: you will get so goddam pleasured, that you will want to do it all day.

Laura: I am all yours tonight (she smirked)

Ross: (smirked)

-I opened the drawer that was in the nightstand still looking into her eyes and I grabbed a condom and put it on.

Laura: wait, one second

Ross: yeah?

Laura: I-Is this your first time?

Ross: yeah.. You?

Laura: (nodded and blushed)

Ross: (smiled and blushed too) them I am almost your first everything

Laura: (smiled)

-then I spread her legs to the sides and I teased her with my erection rubbing her clit, it didn't worked on her. Then the moment came.

-I entered the tip of my erection and that made her bite her lip, then I went just a little more, and that made her grab the side of the bed.

Laura: just do it once (she said painfully)

Ross: (nodded)

-before I did what she said I laid on top of her holding her tightly, having my arms around her little body.

-And that's when I entered all my erection into her causing her to make a loud painful almost crying noise, I could feel it took all her breath away.

-she motioned me that she is okay and I went back to my position and made slow wave motions that made her moan in her normal voice.

Laura: faster.. (She said)

-I did what she said and I went faster, and that's when I realized her face went to pleasure.

-then I went the fastest I can causing her having really loud moans, and making her back arch.

Laura: Ross! (She moaned)

-she always was catching breath because she lost air when she moaned.

-Then I went slower doing the waves again. I laid on top of her not stoping the pleasure, and rubbed her breast and nibbled and sucked her nipples.

-she had one hand locked in my hair and the other one was rubbing her clit. She constantly was doing this sexy moans and totally were turning me on.

Ross: you liked that rough pleasure? (I asked her sexily)

Laura: (giggled) It's not enough

Ross: badass

Laura: only with you honey (she smiled)

Ross: aww sweetie don't get too happy, the fun hasn't ended

Laura: (rolled her eyes)

Ross: (smiled)

-she flipped us and said.

Laura: I haven't finished my work (she teased)

Ross: (raised an eyebrow) then do it

-I was laying on the bed while she stood on her knees lining up with my erection and then entered. She did a pleasured moan while I threw my head back.

Ross: oh goddam Laura (I did a small moan)

-she went up and down making me moan like crazy sometimes and she always was biting her lip. That went about for 30 minutes until we actually cummed into each other, that made us moan loudly.

--//--\\--//--\\--//--

Naughty Raura 💋😏

ALSO: thank you so much for 50k+ reads and 2k+ votes! Ilysm! <3

Remember to comment and vote 🙏😆 and you will get a watermelon 🍉