Chapter 16

Laura POV:

- i woke up in the morning, it was 5:00am. My eyes were blurry and I felt it was so hot. My eyes and brain started to lighten and I saw arms around me and Ross was holding me, at first I was gonna freak out, but I remembered what happened last night.. Tho I love him, I think he doesn't love ME...

-I stood up and went to the shower. I stepped in, I felt the cold water that gave me chills and made me forget about everything, then the hot water came, like a boiling water, who made all my skin red... Today we need to go to set.

Ross POV:

-I woke up listening to the sound of water in the bathroom, it was about 5:45am. Laura wasn't in my arms, my angel. I knocked on the bathroom's door and said:

Ross: Laura! Are you okay?

Laura: uh uh yea, why?

Ross: can i shower?

Laura: after me!

Ross: ugh... (Whispers) girls take so long.

Laura: I heard you!

Ross: damn...

Laura POV:

-when Ross called in the door, I realized I was too much time in the shower, I stepped out, put a towel around my naked body, dried with a hair dryer my hair, brush it, brush my teeth, and stuff.

-I came out and saw Ross without a shirt on, and I guess waiting for me.

Laura: y-you can g-go now.. (I said smiling lightly)

Ross: finally!

-when Ross went behind me for the door of the bathroom, I felt being watched, the chills in my neck, and I bite my lip, like if it was a pleasure.

-while he was showering, I decided to change into some jeans and a nice tight shirt, and some medium high hills, still less than Ross. I laid light make up, and I was ready.

Ross POV:

-I get out of the shower and I saw Laura standing there with a tight shirt, who wanted to give me a boner so i said:

Ross: hey umm.. I'm gonna change..

Laura: oh ok, sorry

-she went to the little living room and closed the door. All I could think was about... The movie and Laura.