Chapter 59

Laura POV:

- As I knew that Ross was reaching his climax, I decided that if he makes me mad, I will make him mad, so I stop riding his erection and stood up, grabbed my bikini and left to our bedroom.

- I smirked at myself knowing that I left him there naked. I laid on the bed with a robe on revealing half of my breast to turn him on.

Ross: Laura.. (he walked to me and laid behind me) I am sorry that I was messing with you

- I stood still thinking what he will do next.

Ross: please forgive me (he begged)

- I turned around to face him and I got on top of him and leaned my face to his so we would be inches apart.

Laura: I am sorry for being such as tease and not finishing my work, and I forgive you

Ross: (smiled) 

Laura: (smiled too)

- I got back to my spot and laid beside Ross. Then Ross moved my body so my head will be between his neck and his shoulder. 

- As we laid, we could hear each other's breath, his warm breath. 

Ross: we have one more week to stay here (he broke the silence)

Laura: (sighed) I know

Ross: hey, look at me (he looked at me)

Laura: (I looked at him back)

Ross: no matter what, I am going to be here with you, always 

Laura: I know (I ran my hand through his naked chest) 

- All I did was smile to myself, because I knew Ross was the one who made me feel safe. 

Ross: just another week... 

- And with those last words, we closed our eyes, and fell into a deep sleep. 

~ back to US ~

Rydel POV: 

- As I drove to the beach past midnight, I was getting worried. Riker was here with me, he said he will hide so Ellington can't see him, I just really wanted to talk to my best friend. 

- As I parked the car, I saw Ellington's car standing 2 places away from us. 

Riker: you ok? (Riker re-assured me)

Rydel: yes (I nodded) I just really want to talk to him

Riker: ok

Rydel: just please don't notice yourself, he trusts me, remember, we are really close

Riker: I understand, but you should know that no matter what I am going to be here for you 

Rydel: thank you Riker (I smiled)

Riker: no problem (he smiled too)

- then we hugged and we finally decided to get out of the car. I walked to the beach while Riker walked behind the rocks that covered between the beach and the city. 

Rydel: Ellington? (I asked while taking off my shoes and stepping on the cold sand)

Ellington: I am here (he stepped in from nowhere)

Rydel: oh hey

- we hugged like always, but it felt more like an awkward hug. 

Rydel: ok, well come here

- I guided him to the bench that was in front of the rocks were Riker was hiding behind it. 

Ellington: what do you want to talk about? (he asked almost nervously but I knew he tried to hide it)

Rydel: first of all, Ellington you should I know you are a person who I know some years already, and I trust you, a lot. 

Ellington: and I trust you too (he nodded) 

Rydel: and no matter what happens I know you can count on me 

- Ellington just kept nodding his head "yes". 

Rydel: and the question in here is.. (I stopped)

Ellington: (took a deep breath)

Rydel: d-do you count on me? (I marked the "me")

Ellington: o-of c-course (he stuttered and he looked nervous and lost)

Rydel: well... (I took his hands) I think you don't

Ellington: what makes you think that way? (he looked down)

Rydel: that there is something going on with you and you don't want to tell me, and now I am just getting worried, maybe for nothing, I don't know, because you don't want to talk to me (I let it all out) 

Ellington: (shocked expression) I-I (he stuttered not completing the sentence)

Rydel: let's just go step by step. 

Ellington: (breathed in roughly)

Rydel: why were your eyes red yesterday 

*Author's note: it was past midnight so it makes the scene yesterday*

Ellington: (looked down) I guess I'll need to tell you everything now.. 

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--

Sorry for not updating, but here it is finally :) do you think Ellington will lie or tell the truth to Rydel? How do you think Riker will react when he hears it? - Remember to comment and vote, love you guys! <3