Chapter 85

Laura POV:

I looked at Ross as he explained to Franco the incident that happened yesterday. He stopped once in a while to remember things, and he tried to explain them as detailed as possible, that's Ross for you. At this point, everyone was sitting on the couches listening and staring cautiously at Ross. Sometimes, Stian would stop Ross to ask some questions, and then I would see him looking at the distance with a worried face. After around 20 minutes of explaining and answering questions, Ross stopped.

Ross: And that is basically what happened yesterday.

Stian: Has anyone contacted you since then?

Ross: Not that I know of, Laura? (He asked looking at me)

Laura: Nope (I replied looking at Stian)

Franco: So Stian, (he said after a moment of silence) what do you think?

Stian: You know what I think about all this, Franco.

Laura: And what do you think? (I asked being the curious person I am)

Stian: Well, you were obviously never supposed to know that James wasn't an actual director. The mansion was just a distraction for you.

Ross: What about "The Ace Plan"?

Stian: As much as I would wish to say you guys are safe, you're not.

Laura: What's going to happen? (I asked worriedly)

Stian: Well, since Zack already knows about the incident, he will try to track you as fast as he can. He has all the technology you can possibly imagine, you almost have no place to hide. Once he finds you, he will kill either one of you, or both.

Laura: How is he going to do that?

Stian: That's the tricky part. He will set up one of your own family members to kill you without them knowing it's you.

Ross: Ellington... (He gasped) is that why he is here? He is here to kill us because a fucking psychopath told him? (He stood and screamed to Stian)

Laura: Ross (I whispered and pulled his arm, so he could sit back down)

Stian: Ross, you have all the rights to be mad. I know this is fucked up, and you are dealing with a criminal who's chased from the INTERPOL, yet no one can find him. Ellington is safe with me-

Ross: Do you know where he is?

Stian: I always have. He is my responsibility under Stian's orders.

Ross: Oh...

Stian: He knows about all this. Zack just likes to control other people and see them suffer. This is not the first time he does something like this; he just has never experienced it with celebrities.

Laura: How is Ellington doing with all this?

Stian: He is tired and exhausted. The poor kid just wants this to end. He talks about a girl, someone from back home, he says she is the reason he's alive.

Ross: Rydel?

Stian: Yeah that's her name (He said looking surprised)

Ross: She is my older sister (he sighed)

Stian: Were they together?

Ross: They have a long history.

Stian: (he nodded understanding) Well, now let's get down to business. (He said looking at Franco and clapping his hands)

Laura: What kind of business?

Stian: The kind were you try to survive.

Ross: That's sounds like a lot of fun...

Stian: Since Zack already knows about yesterday-

Laura: Wait, how does he already know?

Stian: (sighs) one of the guards that was in the building was one of Zack's men. He saw you guys and followed you, probably James knew that he was outside, so he told you to get out of the building, and he was shot.

Laura: So he's dead? (I asked horrified)

Stian: What did you expect from a criminal? Zack doesn't want people talking about his plans. He doesn't want to go to jail, so now that you guys know about almost everything, he will definitely try to kill you.

Ross: So what is your plan now?

Stian: Franco?

Franco: You guys will stay here for a while.

Ross: In a sex club? (He asked sarcastically)

Franco: (chuckled) well, unless you want to get killed today, you can go back to your fancy hotel.

Ross: And what will you be doing on the mean time, Stian?

Stian: Try to protect you obviously. I can't stop Zack from finding you; he will just kill me and track me down. I still have to play like the bad guy and be on his side.

Laura: What about Ellington?

Stian: Don't worry about him; he is in good hands with me and my other team mates.

Ross: When is Zack planning to, you know... kill us?

Stian: As I said before, Zack won't kill you himself. He is probably going to kidnap you and take you somewhere. While he kidnaps you, Ellington will be driven to the place you will be going, and without knowing it's you, Ellington will kill you. But hopefully, somehow we can avoid all that trouble, the kid is smart enough not to shoot a gun.

Laura: And what do we do?

Stian: Try to stay away from everything. Franco, take the wheel on this part. (He said looking at him)

Franco: Since Zack will try to find you any way possible, we will need to give you a check. First, you are going to have to give us any electronic devices you have: phones, computers, cameras, etc. Then, we are going to have to "clean you up".

Ross: That means?

Franco: We are going to have to pass you through a metal detector. We have to make sure no chips are implanted in your body. After that, you are going to have to take a shower, and you will stay here till Stian tells us what to do next.

Stian: You will also be "living" in an underground room, which will have a secret emergency passageway that Franco will show you. The room is completely protected, and whoever is around on a 500 meter distance will be immediately detected as an intruder.

Ross: How do we know it is an intruder or not?

Franco: All the people who work here have a special ring that is only managed by my men, and it only works inside my buildings. So the chances that one of Zack's men will have one are very low.

Laura: That sounds like a mouthful (I deeply sigh)

Stian: I know this is hard guys, but I am truly trying my best. (He walked up to us and put his hand on mine and Ross's shoulder) I need you guys to trust me and Franco. I am risking my life for the poor kid. It's not Ellington's fault (He said looking at Ross) he agreed because he doesn't want to get you killed.

Laura: Oh Ellington...

Stian: His initial plan was to kill Zack and then kill himself, just so nobody would get hurt. Zack is years older than Ellington, but that didn't stop him from meeting him. The boy is young and innocent; he is risking his soul, love, and life for you and your family. Don't blame him.

And that's when I looked at Ross and saw hurtful tears in his eyes and sobs coming out of his mouth.

|| Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter, a lot of drama coming! Don't forget to comment and vote <3 That makes me know you enjoyed the chapter. Check out my new story "Exposed" and give it some love! xx ||