Chapter 52

~back to Italy~

Ross POV:

- the next day I woke up and saw her sleeping. In one moment I was thinking that I am the luckiest guy in the world.

Laura: hey.. (She said sleepily knowing I already woke up)

Ross: hey (I smiled)

- she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Laura: how did you sleep?

Ross: good, you?

Laura: perfect

- she stood up and fixed her hair with her hands. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Laura: (smiled) we look like a married couple.. (She blushed)

Ross: (chuckled) we do (I kissed her cheek)

Laura: (giggled) we need to shower

Ross: hmm that sounds good

Laura: (bit her lip)

Ross: don't do that

Laura: why? (She teased)

Ross: it gets me..

Laura: crazy (she finished)

Ross: something like that

- she took off my hands from her waist and went to the bathroom; I followed her. We looked at each other and we knew what we wanted to do.

Laura: you know.. You could just do it, it's not something new

Ross: (smiled and blushed)

- I walked to her and cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately. She took off her shirt and I unclipped her bra.

Laura: Ross.. (She almost moaned)

- I took off my sweatpants and my boxers while she did the same with her pants and underwear.

- we stepped in the shower and we continued to make out. I kissed her neck in her sweet spot. She moved up and down my erection which was turning me on.

Laura: oh Ross.. (She moaned) Ross, s-stop for a bit

Ross: (I pulled out) yeah?

Laura: I am really sore today, can we shower normal. (She looked down)

Ross: sure it's ok (I smiled) hey, look at me (looked at me) it's fine, I understand

Laura: (chuckled) ok

- after that conversation we actually showered, but sometimes we couldn't resist the temptation for not doing something dirty.

- we stepped out from the shower and changed to clean clothes. We ate breakfast and after that we decided to chill.

Ross: what do you wanna do today?

Laura: I don't know, we can practice the lines for the movie, or just have a day off.

Ross: let's practice the lines.

Laura: ok

- as we practiced the lines, we would look at each other and blush. It was definitely us, not the characters from the movie.

- after we finished memorizing lines from 10 scenes (a lot) we decided we need to rest.

- I was listening to music and Laura was reading a book, apparently Rydel finally told her to read "The Maze Runner". Then "One Last Dance" came in and an idea popped out of my head.

- I went to the stereo and plugged my iPhone to it and entered play.

Laura: what are you doing? (She smiled)

Ross: can I have this dance? (I smiled too)

Laura: (chuckled) yes

- she stood up and grabbed my hand and we started to dance.

Laura: even tho we are in sweatpants and sweatshirts.. This is so romantic (she chuckled again)

Ross: yeah (chuckled too)

- we danced, talked, kissed, and just enjoyed the moment. We didn't even realize that rock music was playing but we were slow dancing.

--//--\\--//--\\--//--\\--//--

omg.. I have 101k reads! 😍😱 guys! I am so happy, thank you, thank you, thank you! 💕 there is no way I could make it without you <3 love you so so so much! 😘☺️😁