𓂸

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 24𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺𓂺

"Move." I mumbled, looking at Mirelle who was blocking the bathroom door with her arms crossed.

She rolled her eyes and popped her gum. "Somebody like you don't deserve to use public bathrooms. It's disgustin and its disturbin to everyone around." She said, rolling her neck.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I'm not in the mood to be dealin wit this shit and she irritatin the fuck I outta me. Shouldve just stayed my ass at home.

"The only one whose disturbed is you, na could you please move? Ion feel like arguin witchu cause this drama shit gettin old n played out. You messin wit me fo no reason at this point, we in high-school. Grow up and stop bein childish." I responded, tapping my nails on my thighs.

I'm sleepy, my stomach hurt, and I'm hungry and if this ratchet Doberman faced ass teacher give me another assignment to do she gettin cussed out.

"Like I said, a rape vic- Mattafact, ion even needa use it nomore." I said, interrupting her and walking back to my classroom.

"You sure took your time going to the bathroom, huh?" The teacher, Ms. Holmes, said making me roll my eyes.

"And you sure took yo time this mornin gettin dicked down by a student and bein late to class but did I say anything?" I asked, hearing gasps all around the classroom.

They know damn well what she be doin, they be extra right now. Holmes kept quiet.

"Mr. Malik, I've had enough of your rudeness. Go to the office!" She yelled after a few minutes of silence, slamming her hand on her desk and pointing towards the door.

"Yell in my damn ear one mo again n imma bust you in yo shit. Who you needa be yellin at is whoever did yo fuckin hair cause that shit look just like yo damn feet." I said back, packing my shit and slinging my booksack over my shoulder after grabbing my waterbottle.

"Kickin me out cause you mad that I outted you. Out the bitch who jacked yo shit up cause I'm gettin tied of yo slow retarded ass yellin at me fo no damn reason." I continued, hearing people bust out laughing.

"We ain't learning shit in yo fishy ass class anyway. Get on my damn nerves witcho sloth lookin ass. Fix yo crooked ass teeth and them toenails you got, homeless ass bitch." I said, slamming the door and making my way to the office.

She aggravatin. I pulled my phone out, checking the time and throwing my head back while sucking my teeth when it was only 9.

I walked in the office and sat in one of the chairs after sitting my booksack on the ground. I already know she called the office saying I was on my way so I didn't even try to tell the receptionist where I came from.

I played on my phone for a while until my name got called. I stood up, grabbing my bag and making my way to the principals office.

-

"Why you home?" My mama asked as I sat my booksack down in the living room.

"I got suspended." I mumbled, walking inside the kitchen. "For what?" He said, leaning on the counter and biting a cucumber he picked up off his plate.

"For cussing out the principal and my 1st hour teacher." I said, taking my ID off and pulling out my leftovers from longhorn.

"How many days?" He said, staring at me. I held up three fingers making him shake his head and walk off with his plate of food.

Aint even been at school for a whole two hours and I'm suspended. And for Mirelle to really say that me being a rape victim disturbs everyone around and is disgusting.

I lowkey wanted to snap her neck but me getting into another fight would get me expelled and I'd rather not. I got like two more months till I graduate anyway.

I stopped my movements for a bit before sighing and putting my hands over my face while leaning on the counter.

"I fuckin hate people." I muttered, feeling my face get hot.