Intro - Mew

Mew suppasit, 28yrs old, CEO of MSS.
A cold hearted person for whom definition of LOVE is MOM.

He has 2younger siblings.
Mawin Suppasit is 3yrs younger than Mew. Still Completing his studies.
While, 
Myra suppasit, is the youngest one. Energetic and most lovable one.

Both the brothers are overprotective for their only sister.

When Mew was young (12years old) his father left the whole family for a different lady. Their economic condition became the worst.
They had to live in village cottage which had only single room.

His mother had to work as maid in different houses just to get a bit on income.
Many a times, Mew and his mother would not eat anything. But made sure that Mawin and Myra would get something to eat.

But their mother made sure that all the three of them should get educated.
To pay the school fees, mother would do double jobs.

Seeing this, the three siblings gave their best in studies. Every year they would rank first and made their mother proud.

At the age of 16, Mew decided to get part time job. This somehow helped in family economic condition.
Mew concentrated on both the stuffs perfectly. He even started getting scholarships.

He not only cleared all the exams but also ranked first.

Going through so much, Mew saved a good amount of money and decided to start his own firm.

At start, he faced many problems. But whenever he would face a situation he would ask his mother to guide.

He believed that for him, his mother was everything. Even God can never take his mom's place in his heart.

Today, his MSS has reached to one of the best company in Thailand.
Mew was one of the richest industrialist. He had everything he could ask for.

In his company, his aura was completely dark. All his staff memebers would fear. They have never seen him smiling.

But when he was with his family, he was completely different. With a genuine smile and sparkling eyes.

-$-

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing good! Stay safe!
This is first time im writing a fiction.
The characters are not mine. This is completely based on my imagination.

Please note english is not my first language. There might be mistakes.

It would really great if you appreciate the story.

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.