Chapter -23

Are you guys excited for this part of the story...well 😈

--------------------
Two days later...

Gulf was very excited. It was his boyfriend's birthday today. He had planned so many things for him.

But he received call from Mrs. Suppasit inviting him for Mew's birthday party. She even said there was a surprise for him. But he dint understand.

So after job, he had to first attend party at suppasit mansion and then later he would take Mew with him to their love nest.
He decorated the condo and planned a Real Surprise for mew.
He even sketched his and mew photo together.

He was so busy in planning everything that he dint even contact Mew. And Mew he tried to talk with Gulf so many times. But all went in vain. He wanted to explain gulf but he dint even get chance.

How to stop this engagement? He dint have any answer.

It was evening when guests started comin one by one. Puifai came with her father and two friends.

Mew got ready... He received msg from gulf...
"Happy Birthday love❤ I wish you all happiness. I love you..be ready for tonight"

Reading the msg..he was in tears. He wanted to run away..he wanted to hold his baby. He wanted to stop everything but...he couldnt. He decided that after engagement he will make his mother understand and he will call off the wedding.

Wiping of his tears, he went down to meet the guest. He thought Gulf would not come in party because he dint invite him. After party he would meet gulf and tell him everything. He had a hope that His baby will Understand.

'its good that baby will not see all this. I will talk to maa within 2-3days and will cancel everything'

Yes this was his plan.

But again,

Destiny has written something different.

Since Mew was a known industrialist, many people had come. He started meeting everyone..until...

"Happy Birthday Mew.. This is for you" Puifai gave him gift.

"Thankyou Puifai. You dont have to."

"No problem. Anyhow we're going to get married. I guess your love is not strong enough to fight the world."

"No Puifai. Its not like that..its just that.." he was cut by his mother..

"Aow..Mew Lets go and cut the cake...wait...where is Gulf?"

"Im here auntie..." Gulf said from behind...

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

Mew turned back and was shocked to see his baby 'who invited him.' shit

Gulf went near them. And handed Mew bouquet and then hugged him.

"Happy birthday love.. I love you"
Gulf saw Mrs. Suppasit and puifai were busy in talking. He immediately kissed Mews cheeck. And broke the hug.

Mew just gave him smile. Little did he knew, something was bothering you..

'im sorry gulf '

"Mew come lets cut the cake..Myra go and get the cake"

Myra brought the cake..

Everyone sang Happy Birthday..  He cut the cake.

"Hi everyone, May I have you attention.." Mrs. Suppasit said holding a mic.

"So well, I hope everyone is enjoying this evening. This party is not just to celebrate my sons birthday but also to celebrate something else. Mew Puifai come here"

Gulf was confused.

"So today we decided to have  engagement of Mew Suppasit and Puifai Thomas."

Gulf was is shock. his eyes widened.  "what"

Mew just closed his eyes. Lone tear fell. 'im sorry'

Myra Mawin were just looking at both of them.

Everyone started cheering ..

Gulf felt his world came to an end. He dint realise what just happened. 'Mew' He was looking at Mew asking for answers but there were none. 'his mew will be engaged to someone'

Here Mrs. Suppasit continued...
"But before this engagement happens, I want my son and my lovely daughter-in-law to have a couple dance."

Music started. Mew and Puifai went on stage to dance. Mew knew Gulf was hurt. But his mother was not letting him to meet Gulf.

As for Gulf, he knew everything has ended. Mew dint love him.

It was just a joke.
Everything was lie.

He decided to go back. He dint want to see anything but....

"Gulf son...did you like the surprise? I told you na you'll be shocked.. You friend will be now married man." Mrs. Suppasit came to him.

Listening to those words, Gulf was getting more hurt..But he just nodded his head and gave a fake smile. 'Be strong Gulf'

"Auntie...I...I should go back now. I ha-have something ur-urgent to do..."

"No no.. Its your bestfriends engagement. Stay beside him till the last.. And i dont want to hear No. Okay?" Mrs. Suppasit smiled. She was very excited.

Though he was hurt.. he couldnt say no. Just nodded his head.
Mrs. Suppasit left him alone.

'im an idiot. I thought mew loved me. I was just a toy for him.' those were his thoughts.
He was in pain.
He had tears in his eyes.

He went to bar counter. And started drinking.. He ordered strong shots.
Just wanted to lessen the pain..

Mew and Puifai's dance ended well. As it ended, Mew decided to search for gulf. But he couldnt see him..
He asked Mawin and Myra to find Gulf.. They were looking for him

until.....

"can we start with engagement now? Mew Puifai..come here..." Mrs. Suppasit announced.

Mew had no choice but to go..still his eyes were looking for Gulf..

Gulf was at the back and was continuously drinking...

As they took the rings in hand....

THUDDDDDD!!!!!!

A loud sound came from back...everyone turned to see...even Mew Puifai turned to look....

"GULF!!!!"
Mew shouted and ran towards him...
.
.
.
.
.
.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story...
Do give feedback!