Chapter -33

The same day in Suppasit Mansion..

"Daddy...lets go na.." A little girl came running to his daddy.

"Yes Nat...its my princess day." Mew picked her up and kissed her cheeks.

"Auntie Myra...Nat is going with daddy...take care of home..okay?"

"Yes madam Natasha..." Myra just laughed.

"we'll go nong...if there is anything call me."

Myra just nodded..

Mew and Natasha went to amusement park. Every weekend Mew would take her out. She was daddy's girl.

After rides, Mew received a call. He was busy in talking when she ran to see doll hanging. But she was lost.

When Mew realised he was worried. He started searching for her.

After some searching, he saw her standing in corner... he ran to her.

" oh god baby..daddy is sorry..daddy was having a call..come lets..." he picked up the girl. Natasha stopped crying.

He saw a small boy standing there.
"daddy...phi..gave me this...phi is good.." Natasha said smiling

"Thankyou baby boy..where are your parents.?"
But the boy ran.. "aow...why did he ran?"

"oh...daddy... dont know why phi ran? Daddy might have scared phi..daddy's weird hair color..not everyone is fearless Like Natasha..." she said with proud face.

"Is it Ms. Natasha Suppasit.? And why is my hair color weird? Natasha dont know how cool is my look."

"daddy is handsome..its just daddy hair color is weird....after every few months daddy change color.. And any kid will be scared by seeing hair.."

"Okay okay madam..thats why daddy never visit your school. Lets go now.."

Mew with his daughter reached mansion. His mom and Mawin were in hall.

"Grannyyyy....look what daddy bought for Natasha..." Natasha ran to her granny to show the doll.

"Wow Natasha.." Mrs. Suppasit said. She saw her son. "Mew come lets have dinner.." she said with hope

"I dont want to eat." He dint even look at her... "Nat...daddy is going upstairs. When you're sleepy come in room. Okay?"

"Okay daddy.." Mew left.

Mawin saw her mom was upset.
"Maa.. Thats fine. Phi might not be hungry. "

"He hates me Mawin."She said sadly.

"No maa. Dont think this way. You know the reason.."

"I just wanted him to be happy...and now he completely changed. He is not the Mew  I know.."

"Dont worry maa.."

Mew went to his room. He dint like to talk that way with his mother. But what she did broke him. She took away the one he ever loved. 'i miss you baby'

Flashback...(what happened in last three years..)

When Mew left Gulf in parking lot...Mild came to pick him up. The Gulf he knew was completely broken.

For next two days, Gulf dint come out of his room. His condition was getting worst. Mild decided to call Bright.

When Bright saw his brother's condition, he was hurt. Gulf told his phi everything.

He decided to take his nong away from all this. Bright asked Mild to return Mews money. And he would help Mild. First Mild hesitated but later accepted.