Chapter -38

Though Mew wanted to run and hug Gulf after knowing things.. But he dint want Gulf to feel uncomfortable.

He needs to make sure Gulf still has feelings for him or not..

so

one step at a time

1. Make friend with Gulf
2. Find out whether Gulf still has feelings for him. (a later stage)
3. Make sure Type likes him.
4. Convince his family.
5. Get him back!

So first step was already done. Next was to make Type accept him.

But how..

Natasha...

She was the one who can help him.

He decided to make plan with Natasha..

Mew took Type and Natasha to funfair.. He made sure whatever both kids want they should get.
He bought so many soft toys, books, their favorite snacks and chocolates.

"Thankyou uncle.. Type is so happy today.."

"uncle is glad Type..."

"Phi Type...likes daddy?"

"Yes...Uncle is in Type's favorite list.."
'Step 3 done.' mew smirked.

"but Phi Type why not call him daddy?"

"Natashaa..dont force Type to call me daddy..Im glad Type put me in his favorites list."
Mew ruffled his hair..

Type was listening to them quietly and thinking....

When he decided something.."Da-Daddy" he said shyly.

Mew was so happy listening to him.."What did you call me? Please say it again" Mew was in tears.

"Daddy...Type likes Daddy" he said with shy smile..

"Really type..im soo happy ..thankyou..but baby boy..if type not comfortable then call me uncle.." Mew patted his head.

"No un..daddy..if nong can call papa as her papa..then why cant Type..Type doesnt have Daddy..Type only has one papa and two dadas. And Now one daddy..." he said with joy.

"Thankyou baby boy..thankyou.." Mew was in happy tears.

"Daddy...Type has to inform papa..papa will be happy na..?"

"hmm..i wish... Come..let daddy drop you home."

Mew drove to Gulfs house.
"Daddy come with me...Type wants daddy to meet Papa and dadas"
He pulled Mew and natasha with him inside

Mew was bit nervous. It was first time he was meeting Bright and Win.

"Dadaaaa..Papaaa" Type went inside running. All three of them were watching Tv.

"Oh...Type you came." Bright picked him up..
"yes dada...dada see daddy and nong came with me.." he pointed at them.

Mew was holding Natasha..
But Natasha ran to Gulf and hugged him."Hi papa.."

Bright and Win were confused. They were looking at Mew and Gulf.

"Hello Baby girl...did Natasha and Type enjoyed funfair?"

"Yes papa...see what Natasha brought for papa.." she showed a pen.

"Oh baby girl..thankyou for this.." he kissed her cheeks.

Mew was happy. How natasha and Gulf became so close.

"Papa....Daddy bought so many chocolates.." Type said.

"Thats good..but when did Type start calling uncle as daddy?" Gulf asked Type.

"Oh...papa..sholly na..Type forgot to tell...Type like daddy. Daddy is very good. The way nong calls papa as her papa..same way Type will call uncle as daddy. Okay na papaa?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"Okay young man.. If Type is okay, Papa is okay."

But now he had to answer his both phi. They have only heard about Mew but never met him. This is first time.

"Umm..Type..go show Natasha your room" Gulf said

Type nodded his head and took Natasha with him.

"Umm...Phi...this is..umm...Mew Suppasit..umm..Mew this is phi Bright and Phi Win."

"Hello Ph..Mr. Bright Mr. Win.. Im Mew suppasit..Natasha's father." Mew was bit nervous.

"Well..Mr. Mew..I have heard a lot about you." Bright said with annoyed tone.

Mew just gave a smile. He knew what Bright indicated. Gulf must have told him everything.

"Gulf...why did Natasha call you papa and Type calls him daddy?" Win asked suddenly.

"Phi...actually...they both are studying together. They are having close bond like brother sister. Listening to each other, they decided to call. And I and Mew were okay with that." Gulf explained

"Gulf what is your relation with Mew.?" Bright directly asked him.

"Phi...we're just friends."

Bright nodded his head and faced Mew.."I hope Mr. Mew, you know your limits. I dont want my Nong to be hurt again." Bright said in stern voice.

"yes ph..i mean Mr. Bright."
Bright went back to his place. Gulf went to bring Natasha.

Mew was scared of Bright. 'Damn he is scary.'

Win was looking at him.  He went near Mew and said slowly "I know he is scary. But dont worry I can help you" Win winked at him.

"I..umm...I dint get you ph...Mr. win".

"Ahh..I know what you're doing now. You're trying to win Gulf back. I know everything. You both must have suffered alot.
I will help you. Both brothers are protective of each other. Leave Bright on me. I will handle him. You worry about Gulf. Try to win him."

"Thankyou Mr. Win"

"aow..Dont be formal. Call me phi. Okay?"
"okay Phi " Mew smiled 'thankgod atleast he is on my side'

Gulf came back with Natasha....

While returning back,

"Daddy...Natasha thinks daddy should change his hair color to black. The way it was before."

"and why does Natasha thinks this way?"

"offfoo daddy....papa liked daddy in that simple look. Though daddy is handsome now, but Natasha thinks the 'Effect of Daddy' on papa was more at that time.."

"True ..maybe daddy should become the Mew which baby liked."

"Baby?"

"Yes...Natasha, daddy used to call papa as baby."

She giggled.. "Really daddy? Why?"

"Because he is my baby. Daddy used to pamper him."

Natasha started laughing. "Thats weird."

They stopped in front of mansion.

"Aow..natasha called daddy weird.." he pouted.

"daddyy...com'on...daddy is behaving like baby now" she started laughing more...

"little brat...wait..." she ran... Mew ran behind her..

Mrs. Suppasit saw Mew laughing..
'after so long...I saw you laughing like this..im sure someway gulf is the reason.' she smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.

Do give feedback!