Chapter -8

Though Gulf is drunk but he pushes that guy and walks out of the dance floor.

He tries to cool himself. But suddenly those two disgusting men came and hold him from behind and takes him inside the bathroom.

"leave me. I said leave me. MILD...CHAMP..."
Gulf tries to shout. But one man keeps his hand on his mouth. And because of loud noise no one could listen him.

Oth the other side...Mew starts panicking..
He feels something is wrong.
He immediately calls one of his men who is expert in tracking and asks to track Gulf's number.

Within a minute, he gets the location of the club. It was not far from his home.
Without realising he is in night dress, he run towards his car.

Here, Gulf tries to beat one of them but those two are much built and strong. Since gulf is drunk , his body starts feeling weak. Those men just touching him. He feels disgusted. He his crying for help.

One of them tries to put his hand inside his pant...

But

Suddenly he feels a heavy grip on his hand.
He turns and look at the man who was holding his hand.

Anger can be seen in Mew's eye. He was in complete rage. He started beating both the men.

No one was able to hold mew. Both of the them were bleeding. Until...

THUD....

Mew turns back to see and realises that gulf has fallen unconscious.

He rushes and holds Gulf in his arms.

"Dr. Kanawut get up.. Please get up.." but no response. He calls his men there and ask them to take those two bastards.

He holds Gulf in bridal style and starts walking towards his car.

He makes gulf lie on the seat and decides to take him to his home.

Once reaching home, he carries him inside. He sees his mother and Mawin are waiting for him in hall.

"Dr. Kanawut? What happened to him son? Is he okay?" Mrs. Suppasit gets worried seeing Gulf's condition

"Maa dont worry. He is fine now. I will take him to my room. Nong Mawin get me a towel, warm water and first aid kit.

Mawin runs to get everything. Once he settles him on bed. He removes his shoes. Starts to clean Gulf carefully.

Mawin and his mother leaves the room. "maa who is he?"

"he is Dr. Kanawut. The one handling my knee treatment. "

"but why Phi brought him here? Are they good friends?"

"I also dont know. These questions can only be answered by your phi. Lets go." Mrs. Suppasit first time sees his son worried about someone. She has never seen this side of Mew.

Mew cleans Gulf. He slowly cleans his face. While tracing his fingers from forehead to eyes to nose and then those plumpy lips. 'even girls can easily fail in front of you. You dont even realise how beautiful you are.'

'I dont know what magic you're doing on me. I feel as if there's a thread which is holding you and me together. This is first time im having this kind of feeling.
When i heard your voice  that scared the hell out of me. I was unable to control my anger.
But now just by looking at your face I have cooled down.
Im really confused. What you're doing to me.' mew controls his emotions and goes to his mother to explain her everything.

He tells her what all happened  but decides not to tell her what he was feeling.

"Thank god son. He is okay now. You also go and take rest. Its late."

"Maa i will be sleeping on couch in my room. Dr. Kanawut might wake up in between and I dont want him to feel uncomfortable."

His mother understands. He goes to his room, checks gulf again. He smiles when he sees peaceful face.
He slightly pecks on Gulf's forhead. And goes to sleep on couch.

Next morning, with a heavy head Gulf wakes up  but suddenly he remembers the night scene and starts shouting...

"LEAVE ME..NO NO. DONT TOUCH ME.."

Mew who was sleeping on couch realises it was gulf voice. He gets up and goes to him.

"Dr. Kanawut everything is fine now. Look at me. Im here. Noone will touch you." mew tries to calm gulf by holding him from shoulder.

After listening this soothing voice Gulf looks at him. He is safe. He was in safe place.

"Mr. Suppasit they tried to..." Gulf starts crying...

Mew embraces him tightly "shhh...nothing happened baby. You're safe.. No one will touch you. I promise you will be safe.. Calm down baby. Im here"

Listening to this Gulf calms down. His sobbing are now low. "let me get you water"
Mew tries to get up but gulf again holds him tightly and looks at him with puffy eyes "Dont go please"

"Baby look at me. Im here only. I'll just get you water. You're safe here." he caresses his face gently.

Mew dint realise first time he gave someone endearment.

Gulf nods slowly. While mew runs to kitchen to get water, till then gulf takes a look at the room. It was big room but simple decoration. On side table there is one photo frame of Mew and his mother.

"here take this." mew gives him water first. Sits beside him.
After drinking water, Now eat this. This will make you feel better.

"Thankyou Mr. Suppasit. But can you tell me what happened after that last night? How did I came here?" Gulf dint remember anything after he fell unconscious.

"Mew..."

"Sorry I dint get you Mr. Suppasit"

"Stop calling me Mr. Suppasit. My name is Mew. Call me by my name Dr. Kanawut"

"Oh okay. Mew can you please tell me"

Mew tells him everything. After listening to it..
"Thankyou so much Mew. Really thankyou.. What would have happened if you dint show up. Im debt to you. Tell me what i can do for you to repay."

"Dr. Kanawut dont think this way. Its really good that you're okay now. And we're friends right? So just think your friend was there to save you." Mew smiles.

"Gulf."

"Sorry I dint get you Dr. Kanawut"

"my friends call me Gulf. And you said we are friends right? So stop calling me Dr. Kanawut." Gulf said smiling.

"ohh haha. Okay Gulf. Cute name." Mew winks at him.

"aow how my name is cute? It should be other way. Your name is much cuter Mewmew" Gulf giggle.

"hey dont call me Mewmew.. It feels as if im a cat"
"uhmm..meowmeow meowmeow..." Gulf started laughing and ran out of the room and without realising he bumps to someone.

"hey watch out.."

"So..sorry"
.
.
.
.
.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.