Chapter -16

"Gulf...uhh..Gulf I...Gulf I love you"

Mew immediately closed his eyes and thought gulf will slap him.
but after a minute he opened his eyes. Gulf was just staring at him. No expression.

"Gulf...I can explain..." 

But he suddenly he felt something soft on his lips.

Gulf kissed him. 

"Meowmeow... I love you too" Gulf was smiling. He had tears.

"What?" 

"Idiot I said I love you too." 

"really? Am i dreaming? You said you love me?" Mew felt he was still dreaming.

"Idiot..meowmeow...now just shut up and kiss me.." Gulf was blushing

Mew smiled and nodded. He closed the distance between them, held his face gently and attached their lips together. Their lips were moving in sync.

It was complete LOVE. They both LOVE each other.

They were disturbed by knock on door. Nurse had come to check. Gulf composed himself. he was blushing. Mew was just staring at him.

When nurse went, Mew asked Gulf to come back in his embrace. Gulf nodded shyly.

"Gulfiee... I love you so much.. you have no idea how much Im in love with you."

"Meowmeow I love you too.. you know Mew, When I saw you with Puifai, you were happy. I planned to end this friendship too. I couldnt see you with someone else. I wanted you to smile only for me. I know I sound like selfish but when I saw you happy with her, I decided to back out. Idiot, why dint you tell me earlier you love me.?"

"Gulfiee I agree, I was with her but I was not sure of my feelings too. I wanted to confirm whether I feel the same way with her, the way I felt for you. But it was all in vain. I only saw her as my good friend. And when I realised my love for you, I came to confess you. But I saw you with Bella. you both were in embrace. I was broken, I was hurt Gulfiee. I thought you love her." Mew was in tears again.

 Gulf wiped off his tears. He wanted to explain but he waited for Mew to continue.

"I decided to move on from you. I even tried to go away from you. So I went to China. But I had to return back to my family. I too decided to end our friendship. But that day when You came to meet me at home, I was so happy. I knew you were worried about me as friend. So I decided to keep my love for you inside and continue with our friendship." Mew explained

"IDIOT, why dint you even ask me anything? I would have told you everything. That day Bella was consoling me as a friend. I had already told you she is just my friend. I told her I like someone and maybe Im gay for him. But that guy loved someone else. But I dint tell her who that guy was." Gulf said looking at him. Mew chuckled.

"So basically, this was all because of misunderstanding. Like I cried for everyday just thinking you were happy with someone else. We both are idiots." Mew laughed.

"But Mew when I saw you in blood, I felt my soul left me. Why did you pull up such stunt? why dint you let me get hurt. I was scared Mew. I thought I lost you." Gulf started sobbing

Mew held his face, wiped the tears "Gulfiee tell me, If you were in my place, you would have also pushed me. My love for you is more than this pain. And if this even happened again, I would get hurt happily again. I wont let you hurt baby." he pecked on his lips.

"shut up. dont say like this. I want to be with you forever. Dont do this again okay?" Gulf said in stern voice

"Ok boss. I love you naaa. You should pour your love on me now..Im sick naa..na na.."

"Okay Okay meowmeow...I love you too." Gulf kissed him and later hugged him.

They were in their own world, dint realise someone was looking at them..

"AHEM..AHEM...Phi Mew..." Mawin said. They both got scared. shit.

"Shit....uhmm nong Mawin..How come you are here?" Gulf tried to hide his embarrassment.

"Phi Gulf.. actually Maa was worried about Phi Mew. So we decided to come early. But you guys are lucky, Maa still talking to doctor." Mawin smirked

"Oh okay.. I will go outside.. I have some work to do." Gulf ran outside embarrassed.

"Phi Mew....congratulations...Im so happy for you.. Finally you confessed... yayyyyy" Mawin was so excited.

"Calm down Nong... Maa might listen."

"ok ok phi.. But im so happy...Let me inform Myra also. She will be so happy." Mawin exclaimed

 "What you will inform Myra?" Mrs. Supassit was standing near the door

'shit.' Mew and Mawin looked at each other. they were scared. 'did she listened their conversation'

"Oh Maa...when did you came? umm...i was going to inform Myra that...umm.. Phi is.... awake now.. Yeah I have to inform her that Phi is okay now. she will be really happy. I will call her." Mawin made an excuse

"Oh Thankgod Son, you're awake now. How are you feeling? I was so worried about you." Mrs. Suppasit went and hugged his son.

"Maa Im okay now.. dont worry. What did doctor say?" Mew can see his mother was really worried. 

"He said you're okay now. But you have to stay in hospital for two days. Where is Gulf? That kid was worried about you. He dint even let us stay here." Maa told him. 

Mew was smiling like an idiot after listening Gulf's name. He was lost in his la-la land. Mrs. Supassit looked at him and was confused. 

Mawin realised and tried to answer his mom.

"Umm...Maa actually Phi Gulf went outside." Mawin said. Mew came back from his thoughts.

Gulf by that time came back. Mild and Champ also came with him. 

"Auntie...how are you? These are my friends Mild and Champ. They came to see Mew." Gulf said

"Im good Gulf. Come inside Mild and Champ. Gulf Im really thankful to you. You looked for my son. Thankyou for being such a good friend." Mrs. Suppasit said smiling.

No one dared to say anything. 

They changed the topic and discussed about mew's health. Gulf and Mew glanced at each other.

Gulf showed mini heart from his fingers to Mew and smiled. Mew blushed.

.

.

.

.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.

Do give feedback!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.